Chapter 2

WARNING
SMUT AHEAD.....⚠️🔞
.......................................................................

Taehyung's pov
I saw kookies face turn red and I smirked as I figured that our nonna found the hickey that I had made on him earlier. Our nonna knows that I like Jungkook, she is like an older sister to me who I can trust. I chuckled a little, "oh kookie, the things I want to do to you rn......if it weren't for the others....I would have taken you there and then", i thought and then closed my eyes as my other nonna was going to do my hair.

Jungkook's pov
I looked down in embarrassment and my nonna whispered to me,"Dont worry no one will notice it okay", she said and I nodded and let her continue to do my makeup.
"Oh God I hope my nonna is right, I'm so nervous about today's mv...ugh freaking Taehyung had to give me a Hickey right when we have to shoot...." I thought and calmed myself down. I looked around to see the others getting done with their makeup and hair.

Authors pov
After everyone was finished getting their hair and makeup done they all went to their dressing rooms to get changed. As everyone each entered to their own  room, Taehyung saw the opportunity to mess with Jungkook again and so he entered Jungkooks dressing room and waited for him.

Jungkook's pov
As everyone else went to their dressing rooms, I entered mine and locked it, I turned around and saw Taehyung standing by the corner. I immediately got nervous and my face flushed red. "W-what are you doing here Tae-", but before I could finish my sentence....I felt his soft plump lips on mine. His lips are so soft that I couldn't help but melt into his kiss..., I wrapped my arms around his neck and he backed me against the wall. "You have no idea how much I want to take you here and now..."he said with his low raspy voice. I got turned on by it but I tried to hide it......it didn't work, he saw and smirked."Mmm is someone excited...." Taehyung said as he bit his lip. "Well guess what...me too babyboy because I'm taking you here and now", he said and my face was red as a tomato. Taehyung ripped off our clothes and started to kiss my whole body....it felt so good that a small moan escaped my mouth. "Mmm I want to hear more of you", he whispered in my ear as he picked me up against the wall and teased my entrance.

Taehyung's pov
I couldn't contain myself and I ripped off both of our clothes and picked him up against the wall before entering him slowly. "Fuck", I mumbled under my breath as I heard kookie groan in pain. "Dont worry baby, the pain will soon turn into pleasure", I said and kissed him deeply while entering deeper but slowly. Kookie nodded and kissed me back while I started to move. "Ahhh..d-daddy..", kookie whispered yelled and I looked at him and smirked. "Mmm yes...I'm your daddy~", I said and continued to move and kiss all over his neck. I continue to move as I fasten my place a little....I look at him as he moans in pleasure. "Shhhh baby..you gotta keep quite..~", I whisper in his ear.

Jungkook's pov
I try to keeps my moans quite as he starts to thrust into me. My face heats up as I start to hear him grunt and groan..."Mmm fuck..you feel so good baby", tae says and I grip on his hair and bite my lip down hard to prevent any moans to escape. I start to feel my stomach tighten..."I-im..c-", Taehyung interrupts me by crashing his lips with my neck and kissing it furiously. "Cum for me baby", he says in his deep sexy voice as I feel him thrust harder and deeper. I hide my face on his shoulder and moan loudly as I cum all over his lower body. Taehyung groans and thrust harder until he comes inside of me. The feeling of his warm liquid makes me moan as it fills me up. I look at him blushing bright red and biting my lip and he smirks while pulling out."A-ah d-daddy...m-more~", I say. I then cover my mouth and realize what I just said....I look at Taehyung and he smirks, he throws me onto the couch with my ass face up..."W-wait...T-tae-.." but before I could finish my sentence he thrusted into me making me moan loudly onto the pillow. "M-mmm a-ahhhh...d-daddy....w-we....n-need to...g-get r-ready..." I moaned.

Taehyung's pov
I continue to thrust harder and faster while biting his neck and back leaving marks. At this point I don't care it the members find out. All of a sudden I feel kookie moving his hips back and I bite my lip.."f-fuck...baby you're making daddy cum again", I say and he begins to move back into my member faster and harder which cause me to moan loudly. "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby.." I groaned and thrusted a few more times before coming inside of him again. I kissed his back gently and layed down next to him and cuddle him. "That was amazing baby...-" before I could finish my sentence he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I smiled between the kiss and pulled away slowly..."okay let's clean ourselves and get changed and I'll call my nonna to fix our makeup", I said and winked at him and he smiled while still blushing red. We quickly both cleaned ourselves and changed into our outfits. I got my phone and called my nonna."Nonna can you come to jungkook's dressing room and fix our makeup?....okay thank you~", I said and hung up. I looked at jungkook as he was getting changed....I bit my lip at the site of it.
____________________________________
That's all for this chapter and I really hoped you enjoyed reading it!!

First I wanted to apologise for not posting in a VERY long time, I had to deal with some personal problems BUT I'm back and I'm ready to publish more chapters so GET READY,
anyways thank you for being patient and I will upload the next chapter soon 😉❤️❤️