New house?

Scott
I was meeting up with my realtor today to see four houses I told him that I was trying to move as soon as possible. I was staying at the ritz and yes it's nice but it wasn't a home and yes I know I could stayed with one of the Kardashians but I wanted to do this on my own and I didn't want any help. I decided that for my fresh start I wouldn't use any of the money I had made before from club appearances or money from the kuwtk show I wanted this fresh start to be clean in a sense so took all that money and put it in accounts for the kids and two other kids I might have later on. This whole move is based off the selling of my old house I had sold it for one hundred million dollars and was using that as my fresh start money I hadn't touch the money my parents had left me when they died (which was $50,000,000) because I wanted to save it for a rainy day and because it would really mean that they were gone and I didn't want to Admit that just yet.

Realtor: okay Scott this is the first houseScott: wow it's amazing I love the fountain tell me about the house Realtor: okay it's $3,695,000 Scott okay that's a good price how many bed rooms?Realtor: it has 6 beds 8 baths and is 8,719 sqftScott: o...

Scott: wow it's amazing I love the fountain tell me about the house
Realtor: okay it's $3,695,000
Scott okay that's a good price how many bed rooms?
Realtor: it has 6 beds 8 baths and is 8,719 sqft
Scott: okay not as much space as my old house but that's okay I wanted a new start so I'm embracing it tell me more
Realtor: okay Majestic mansion on 5 acres in the heart of highly sought after Westlake Village. Featuring 6 Bedrooms and 8 Baths, plus a detached guest house with full bath and kitchenette. A glorious fountain, welcomes you to the grand foyer entrance with double stairwell and plentiful natural light from many exquisitely beveled glass windows. Downstairs features 3 bedrooms with full baths, 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms, custom gourmet kitchen with pantry, butler's pantry, wine room, large family room with sunken bar, an elevator and separate maids quarters with laundry room. Upstairs is the huge master bedroom with adjacent retreat room, stunning marble master bath with spa tub, 2 more bedrooms, an office, sauna, and multiple skylights to enjoy. The park-like backyard, with its grand sparkling pool with fountain, spa and luscious greenery, is ideal for both entertaining and relaxing.
Scott: okay I really like it, but let me see the other ones first
Realtor okay lets go

 Scott: okay I really like it, but let me see the other ones firstRealtor okay lets go

Realtor: okay this house is 5 beds 5.5 baths 4,427 sqft
Scott: mmm okay tell me more
Realtor: alright Stunning spa resort-like features for the ultimate urban retreat. The La Verde's eye-catching covered entry has plenty of curb appeal, and leads into a bright foyer that is sure to impress. A stately fireplace complements the radiant great room, perfect for hosting social gatherings. The gorgeously appointed gourmet kitchen overlooking the great room offers plenty of space for the at-home chef, complete with spacious center island incorporating a wraparound breakfast bar for informal dining. The stunning private master bedroom retreat is complete with an elevated coffered ceiling, a luxurious master bath, and a king-sized walk-in closet. The versatile bonus room is ideal for multi-generational entertaining, and is central to the upstairs bedrooms each equipped with private bath. Additional desired highlights include an appealing first-floor bedroom, a formal dining room, appealing home office, and conveniently located laundry.
Scott: okay it's a no for me can we see the next house
Realtor: alright if your sure we can go
Scott: I'm sure this house is to small
Realtor okay

 Scott: okay it's a no for me can we see the next houseRealtor: alright if your sure we can goScott: I'm sure this house is to smallRealtor okay

realtor: okay this house is 5 beds 7 baths 8,600 sqft it's on a winery and....
Scott: no lets see the next house
Realtor: Scott are you sure
Scott: yes I'm sure I'm a recovering alcoholic I don't need to have a winery next to my house.
Realtor: okay we can go and sorry if I had known I wouldn't have suggested this house
Scott: it's okay let's just move on to the next house

Realtor: okay we can go and sorry if I had known I wouldn't have suggested this houseScott: it's okay let's just move on to the next house

realtor:okay AUCTION. 12.13. LISTED FOR $9.5M. SELLING WITHOUT RESERVE. Situated on over 23 acres of redwoods and artfully tucked into the landscape, this 9,800-square-foot custom estate boasts breathtaking views from every window. The entrance porch opens to a contemporary, open-plan living space featuring soaring 22-foot ceilings and French doors that lead out to a balcony. The well-appointed chefs kitchen features state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and double ovens. Upstairs, the master bedroom and four guest bedrooms boast en suite baths and spectacular views including the ocean on clear days. Located 9 miles from Stanford University, 30 Miles from San Francisco Airport, 22 miles from the main Apple Campus and just a short commute to the rest of Silicon Valley, Woodside somehow manages to be close to everything while also seeming to be miles from everywhere.
Scott: I like it but it's to big for me I think I've decided what house I want
Realtor: okay what house is that
Scott: the first house I want that one put in a cash offer and a million over the asking price
Realtor: Scott are you sure a million over
Scott: yes tom I am sure I want that house I can see myself growing old in that house with kids and the future love of my life