9

"Taehyung." a too familiar voice screamed. A voice that sounded so sweet and innocent at first but soon revealed to be the voice of an evil spirit. To compare this man to an evil spirit was an understatement, this was the voice of the devil himself. Taehyung forced his fingers to wrap around the handle and pull the door. He didn't want to, he didn't want to go but he definitely didn't want to stay. He wanted his friends, he wanted someone to save him from the monster disguised as the man downstairs. With heavy feet he walked down the staircase. He was meeting his death. Slowly fading away. Ripping what's left of him. Every time jungkook built taehyung back up he would be ripped down again.

Eventually he came eye to eye with the beast who ruled his life. They guy who took his freedom, the guy who made Taehyung's life a living hell. "Y-yea?" as soon as that word left Taehyung's mouth he knew he was in deep trouble. He knew he was going to get worse. However nothing could quite compare to Taehyung's social life at the moment. He would rather undo whatever wrong he did and get him back. Yes he could fix it but its not as easy when you don't know what you did. Yes you've guessed it Jungkook has been ignoring Taehyung.

Its funny how they haven't met but the effect Jungkook had on Taehyung was powerful. He felt more pain when jungkook ignored him, more pain than starvation or simple cuts and Taehyung has experienced both. In conclusion jungkook rules his life more than the devil in front of him.

"What have I said about stuttering?" his voice was deep and laced with anger. Taehyung knew what was happening at that moment. He got rejected even though he's Taehyung's "boyfriend." He knew he was cheating but Taehyung didn't care. He didn't feel emotionally hurt. He didn't feel the scar on his heart, ready to be fixed by the next lover.

"Answer me." he shouted making Taehyung flinch and hang his head in shame. Why should he make Taehyung feel useless and pathetic? Why can't Taehyung cut himself? Why can't the boy who saved him before save him now? Why was Taehyung so useless and worthless that he couldn't defend himself? These thoughts swirled around his head, making him feel worse. "You don't like it." Taehyung muttered. Again Taehyung realised his mistake after. He prayed that he would just leave Taehyung alone and tell him to get lost. "Your so worthless, why waste oxygen?" after saying this he used his index finger to make Taehyung look at him. They were close and resembled a couple. How Taehyung would hate these days. The days where he made Taehyung believe in him changing and then re-doing everything.

A stinging pain in Taehyung's jaw brought him back to reality. He stumbled back holding his jaw in pain. The guy rolled his eyes and pulled Taehyung near him. Taehyung knew better than to cry, he knew it would make the situation worse. He couldn't hold back. Tears start spilling uncontrollably. He was at his breaking point. The male opposite him scoffed and threw another punch at Taehyung.

He kept going, damaging what was left of the fragile boy. He kept spitting his venomous words, hopeless, stupid, pathetic, weak, waste of everything. He was drilling it into Taehyung's head making Taehyung wish that he jumped. He wished he ended this hell. Taehyung was pushed against the wall, now standing.

His beautiful plump lips stained with blood. His sharp jawline painted in red marks. His white t-shirt stained red. Taehyung couldn't stand he felt weaker than usual. As the devil was going to torture him more the doorbell ringed. "We're not done." he muttered and threw Taehyung in the nearest room, making sure to lock it. The angry mailed stomped towards the door and threw it open. There was a young police officer standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" the male said in a rude tone. "Yes, is there anyone else that lives here?" the officer questioned.

"Yes, my boyfriend."

"Where is he?"

"Not here."

 the officer looked the man up and down. "I'd like to check your house." After a while of walking around, the officer came across a room they haven't gone in yet. There was two big doors, decorated with golden swirls. The officer cursed at himself for not noticing it. He pushed the door and it was locked. "Open this door." the officer demanded. The guy shook his head. The officer got impatient and grabbed the guy. He put his hands behind his back and cuffed him. "I suggest you follow my orders." the officer shouted.

After searching his pockets he found a gold key. Slowly he slotted it in. It fitted perfectly. After giving the male one more glare he pulled him into the room. The sight in front of him broke him. A boy trying desperately to get air into his lungs. He was spread across the floor, soaking in blood. The officer ran over and when he saw the face of the boy he let a tear slip out of his eyes. He recognised the face but couldn't exactly put his finger on it. Instantly he called for back up but felt a weak tug. He looked at the boy and sat next to him. Gently he placed the weak boy in his lap and wrapped his arms around him. The boy gasped not because of the cuddle but because he knew this officer.

"Jeoncena." he mumbles. Jungkook looked down confused but everything made sense when the boy breathed out guccitae.