[part one]

Jungkook's Pov
------------------------------------

So this is it. The first year ill be starting..the school..yay.. still hope finding new friend, not getting bullied.. why life is so strange?

*KRING!!!*

"Ahh!! Oh my god!! That's scared me!!" When i saw the clock show its was 8:45 am!! BUT DAMN I AM FREAKING LATE!! I SHOULD GO FAST THE SCHOOL STARTED IN 9:15!!

As i hurriedly go bathing, prepare, and eat the piece of bread a little.. cause i live alone... sadly my parents gone..

Its hard...

Nahh..maybe ill tell you the story later..

As i running fast as i could. Cause im the fast runner! Wait i forgot my glasses! Stupid me..

Good now im ready to go on the my way to school!! Im ready caused i don't want to get late in my first day school!!

No one pov
---------------------------

As the younger boy came to the his school and panting and drink his water and gulped it. As he walk into the school hall with a lot of girl thinks he kinda..

Ugly...

Idiot...

Freak...

Nerd...

And yep, he felt so hurt hearing them calling him like that. He can be broken just a little piece by piece..

Or maybe he already ' felt broken '

"Its okay jungkook..you can do it!! Don't believe in rumours!!" The younger smile a little bit and go to the office to sign that he was new.

{ SKIP }

"Okay this is it.." as the boy go to the school hall and search his class and a little bit nervous and then when he found his class and grab the doorknob and open it seeing there many student.. and came in.

He heard it again.

"Eww he's ugly"

"He a new guy...? Eww.."

"I felt like im gonna puke.."

He felt really sad and broken..

"Can you introduce yourself to the many student here?" The teacher ask calmly..

"Oh okay, hi m-my name is j-jeon ju-jungkook.. and i hope we can be friends.." he smile and felt a little nervous.

"Okay now you can sit next to..."

"Kim Taehyung.."

________________________________

Hello my fellow army!! Today i update this book just for you!! Anddd i hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote the book!!

Love you!!

Kielya bun bun out~🐰🐰🐰