Chapter . 1

Sage Outfit 🤒

{•Sage•}
Fuck ma first day at school is today .
I was never no damn fan of it either .
But shit ma momma gone make me go .
This is why I wish I lived with ma daddy Yeah his ass on drugs but my mom never let me be me . If I don't wanna go to school she don't care it's "You going" . I finally get the strength to get up . I walk to my bathroom and I wash my face . I then brush my teeth and take my hair out of a bun . I brush my hair and put my toothbrush away . I walk out and I grab my outfit from my dresser and I put it on . I put on my shoes then grab my wallet and my backpack . I put in my septum and I run downstairs to the kitchen . I kiss my mom goodbye and I grab my keys to ma BMW and I walk out . I get in the car and I plug in my aux . I play While we're young and I drive off to school . I pull up to the school and I find a parking spot . I'm a little happy with going to school here at County Hills High . Only because my bestfriend go here johdae me and her been friends since we was little trapping in the hood . She was like my big sister considering her being older . I get out my car grabbing my bag and my Gatorade . I walk into the school and I grab my schedule from the office . I walk out the office through the crowd to my locker . I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around . I see a Carmel skin boy with dreads . He looks at me and says "you new?" . I look at him and say "yeah what you want?" . "Fuck you being rude fo?" . "Fuck you talking to me fo?" . "Look shawty Im just trying to be nice" . "Cool Ion need new friends If that's what you looking for" . "Why you so damn stubborn?" . "Because niggas like you" . "You don't even know me" . "And you don't know me either so why you still talking to me" . "Mann I ain't even trying to hear all that" . "Ok well then this conversation is over" . I walk away leaving him with no more words to say . I really don't have time for these niggas games at all . I walk in class and I see johdae I run and jump on her . She hugs me and says "Lord bitch I missed you" . "I missed you to hoee" . The same boy walks in with 2 other boys and 3 girls . He looked at me and I rolled my eyes . "What was he looking at you for?" . I laugh and say "bitch I don't even know" . I look back and I see him kissing another girl . See now that's some hoe shit right there . The teacher walks in and calls me up to the front . She makes me fucking say my name . "Umm my name is sage I'm 17 and yeah that's all" . That was weird asfk tho because I mean come on everyone was looking at me . I'm not finna be the center of attention fuck all of that . After class me and johdae walk out to see a big crowd in the quad . You know we had to hop on that . We see this one girl arguing with the 3 girls from our class . They were getting all up in the girl face . Johdae eyes widen and she says "oh hell nah that's jayda" . She walk in and starts yelling then they all starting fighting her and jayda . Fuck all that I put my shit down and I jump in swinging . It was 3 against 3 and so far I was beating this girl ass . We see the principal and we run leaving the girls . We finally stop in the hallway and I see that boy again with his little crew . They walk up to the 3 of us and one boy looks at johdae and says . "Aye bring yo girls to our party tonight" . Then I roll my eyes and say "ion fuck with niggas who are taken" . Jayda laughs and joins in saying "yeah y'all girlfriends can't fight and they hoes" . Johdae laughs and walks up to one and touches his lip and says "if you want this you gone have to drop her" . Jayda walks to the other boy and says "yeah with us it's a price sorry hunty"  . They all say ok and we walk away . The rest of the school day wasn't that boring cause I was with my girls . When school was out we said our goodbye and I walked to my car to get stopped by the last person I wanted to see . "Look shawty" . I roll my eyes "boy bye cut the act you got a girl and you can't do nun for me" . And at that I open my car door and I hop in and drive off .

~Cliffhanger