Chapter . 11

•Sage•Today I'm going out to get a pregnancy test

•Sage•
Today I'm going out to get a pregnancy test . I'm honestly scared tho . I'm not ready to be a mom . I'm really beyond scared to see what Nahmir says . I walk out the front door to my car . I get in and I drive off to the store up the street . I pull up to the store and I grab my wallet and get out and lock to door . I walk in and I go to the maternity isle and I grab a clear blue pregnancy test . I walk and put it on the counter . The man then laughs and shakes his head . I look at him and I say . "What? Is there a problem with me buying a pregnancy test?" . He laughs and says . "No not at all I was actually finna holla at you but once you put that pregnancy test up on the counter it set an alarm that you had a man" . I smile and say . "Yeah I do" . He hands me my bag and he smiles and says . "Bye beautiful" . I giggle and say . "Bye" . That boy is a trip . I get back in my car and hurry home . I get home and I run into the house into the bathroom . I pee on the stick . When I was done I washed my hands and set the test on a paper towel . I was now sitting on the bathroom floor biting my nails waiting for it to beep . 5min later after just thinking about how my life will change I hear it beep . I get up from sitting on the door slowly . I look up on the counter and it says pregnant . I instantly break down . My modeling life is over . My life is just ruined . I'm not telling Nahmir hell no . I wrap the test in a paper towel and I throw it away in the garbage can in the kitchen . I wash my hands and it's going on 6:00 so I start on dinner . I was now cutting the lasagna and I hear the front door open . I quickly wipe my tears and I put a smile on my face . Nahmir walks into the kitchen and he hugs me from behind and i turn around and hug him back . He looks at me and says . "You ok baby?" . I nod my head and say . "Yeah why?" . He then says . "Your eyes are puffy" . I laugh and say . "Oh just sleepy that's all" . He then walks over to the trash can and takes the bag out . The paper towel with the test drops out the bag and my whole world stops . My heart was beating fast . He bends down and picks it up . He opens up the paper towel and his eyes go wide . I look down and Nahmir says . "Sage your pregnant and you didn't tell me?" . I break down crying and say . "I'm so sorry baby I didn't want you to be mad" . Walks over and hugs me and says . "Baby I'm not mad I'm happy I don't care if we're not ready" . I smile and kiss him . He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him . I giggle and say . "BABY WHAT ABOUT DINNER?" . He kisses me and says . "Dinner can wait I want my dessert first" . I laugh and he takes me upstairs and closes the door .

~Armani~
Sorry it's short guys but yeah 3 days I haven't updated and I'm sorry I'm going slow but she's pregnant now so I'm going to be updating non stop .