Chapter 12

Lydia's POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. Something didn't feel right, it feels like someone is watching me. I don't like the dark, suddenly a light is flickered on and once my eyes has adjusted I see it is Liam in the room. "Where am I?", I ask still laying down on the bed.

"Your with your true mate, Lydia. Me, not Stiles and Void.", says Liam. 

"Your crazy.", I say. He walks toward me and sits on the bed. I go to move away from him but, I find that I can't move. He frowns and stands up walking towards the door.

"Don't bother trying to get up. The witch, Allison put a immobile spell on you so you can't move.", says Liam.

"Allison?", I ask. 

"Oh right, you don't know do you?", he says.

"Know what?", I ask him.

"Your 'friend' Allison is a witch.", he replies doing air quotes around the word friend. There is a knock on the door, "Come in.", he says. Then, Allison comes through the door carrying a box filled with candles, chalk, a jar of blood, and a spell book.  

"Hello, Lydia.", she says putting the box down on the floor.

"Why?", I ask.

"Oh, why you ask, I was on a mission for Liam and his gang to be a spy on the inside, but then you came into the picture and plans changed.", she said drawing a triangle with the chalk and putting the candles at each point. 

"But... what about Scott?", I ask.

"Oh, I used a spell to make him think I was his mate, he still has a mate out there it is just not me.", she says pouring the blood over the triangle and flipping through the spell book, "Just like I am going to use the same spell on you and Liam. "

"What? You can't do that.", I say shocked.

"Oh yes Lydia, I can.", she says with a smug smirk on her face and then she starts chanting and at the end of the chant everything goes black.

Liam's POV

After Allison did the spell she said that Lydia would be asleep for 24 hours and that she would not remember a thing when she woke up. I changed into my wolf form to go for a run around the border. 

"Yes, she is finally mine.", I thought while going on a run in my wolf form because it has been a while since my last run. 

'No, Lydia is not our mate, Hayden is.', my wolf Lee says.

"I don't want to do anything with Hayden, she can die for all I care.", I say through the link.

I stopped running and looked at my reflection in the water. I am a black wolf with a white spot on my eye. 

'Hayden and Holly are ours and we love her.', he says.

"You might love them, but I don't. ", I say then cut the link between us. 

I run back to the house and put on some shorts and went to Lydia's room where she is still sleeping.  By the time she wakes up she will be mine and I have so many plans made for us. The first one is to have Lydia and I kill Stiles and Void.