PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I was woken up by a load noise.

"Mom! Dad! Ni-chan! Where are you? Where am I ?" I shouted. I tried to find my family members but they were nowhere to be found. I didn't know where I was or how I get here. [ Ni-chan stands fo brother in a cuter way]

It was so dark, that I couldn't even see a thing. All I can feel was the rough ground and the sound of bushes being blown by the wind. For awhile, I couldn't move. My legs were failing me. Is it because i'm scared or did i just lose all my strength?

I keep on praying that this was a dream. Even if its a reality, I still hope that I'll wake up for this nightmare.

I walk towards the light in the middle of nowhere. In the midst of the light I notice that I am not in my room anymore. I was in a creepy forest and all the leaves and bushes were brown and some were black.

In the light, I could see myself wearing clothes that I never seen before. It was old fashion like the clothes where people wore it during the second world war and I was wearing a safeguard . My waist felt heavy as I could see a white blue sword hangging on my waist. The cover was engraved with a beutiful mark.

I try looking around the forest in the darkness but I didn't find anyone. That is when I realize that I was all alone. I hugged my legs close to my chest and started to cry.

I WANNA GO HOME!

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!

SOMEBODY,

ANYBODY SAVE ME!

The surrounding started to change. It was getting darker and creepier. The trees and bushes started to move vigorously. It was moving faster and faster. I got on my feet, pulling the sword out of its cover and was standing in my guarding position. The sound was moving closer and closer. Suddenly a figure jumped out from the bushes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

------------------------------------------ All rights reserved. All the character are purely fictional and was created by myself. Any resemblance are purely coincidence.

Thank you for reading :)

-SOAkiddo85