CHAPTER 5: A Dream?

"Haru"

"Haru"

I could hear somebody calling my name. But who? It was pitch black. All I could see is me and myself. Where am I?

This uneasy feeling... Its like deja vu or maybe not... My memories are so messed up

"Haru"

Again my name and the same husky voice. I could have sworn that I recognised this voice but no name came up.

"TAKESHI MIHARU!"

I jolted out of my blanket. The dark blue painted room, the night galaxy painting on the ceiling, the shelf full of trophies and this red colour bed. This is my room!! Wait... Wasn't I in the other world? It was a dream? None of them were real. I sighed in relieve. What about Ren and Natsume? The sword? Was that a dream too. But it seemed too real to me but I guess my brain was playing tricks on me.

"Miharu" I looked up to see a familiar figure standing with his hand on his waist and was looking down at me.

"Nii-chan" I jumped out and hugged my brother,Seryou . He was caught by surprise by my action but he hugged me back and brushed my hair like he always do.

"What's wrong with you weirdo? Bad dream?" I shook my head, signalling no as an answer. He smiled and broke the hug.

"Now, go get ready or you'll be late" . Late for what? I looked at my clock hangging above my table. 08:00 a.m.

" OHHH GOD, you should have said that earlier baka-oni" I scold my brother and quickly push him out of my room. Even though we're siblings, I can never change in front of a boy.

"I told you already...." his word trailed out as he was going down the stairs. I quickly grab my uniform and brushed my hair.

******

School was as it always been. Plain and boring. You know the drill. The only thing that excites me at school was my Taekwondo club. I would be sitting on the edge waiting for class to end for every single day. You know the feeling when you can get out of the class and do things you love like punching, kicking or maybe doing a nice perfect roundhouse kick. I'm over exaggerating. I know, I know. And thats how much I like it.

*school bells ring*

I push everything into my bag and scurried out of the class. Before I went to my club, I decided to visited my brother's club, Kendo for no exact reason. I had this sudden urge on holding a wooden sword, precisely a sword.

"Yo, Haru!" a blue haired boy call. It was my brother's best friend, Shino.

"What you doing here?Not kicking anyone in your club or everyone else is afraid of the small one and decided not to come"

"Ha Ha... VERY FUNNY" I said. Sarcastically. What he said might be half true but im not that aggressive... I hope.

"So why are here then?" he asked

"Im not so sure...."

"Well then why not join us for a spar"

"Nahhh, but I might stick around"

I went inside the dojo with shino and sat at the corner. Minding not to distrub their practice. As I was looking around, I came across a familiar figure. He was moving around and I couldn't see his face.

"What are you looking at" I jumped at the voice. Laughter was all I could heard after that. It was my stupid brother trying to scare me.

When everyone saw my brother, they stop all the activity to greet Seryou. He was the captain of the club and the national champion. A member went to Seryou after the greeting but to my surprise that boy looks exactly like Ren.

*****

I didn't stay long in the kendo dojo as I had my own activity to go to. I didn't even hold a sword as what i planned to do so in the dojo. Well not every plan goes the way it was planned.

Everything ended early and it was time to head back. As I was walking out of the front gate. I saw Ren's look alike. At first, I was reluctant to confront him but in the end I did confront him.

I stopped right in front of him and he was forced to halt his movement. At that moment, it hit me and made me realise that he looks 100% exactly like Ren. The black hair, blue eyes, the 6 feet height and the looks that would made girls fall for him.

"Ren?"

"Yes" he answered. His name is Ren? But isn't Ren just a guy from my weird dream? This can't be real. Im getting all confused.

"Ren? Are you really Ren?"

"Erm... Yeah and who are you?" he doesnt know me? Wait was that really a dream. And this guy standing in front of me wasn't the Ren I met in my dream?

"Ano.. Who are you? And how you know my name?" he asked.

"Er ahh.. I saw you in the kendo club and heard your name. Haha... Nice name.. Bye" I quickly dashed off. Avoiding any contact with him. It was embarrassing that I mistakenly thought he was somebody else.
As I almost went out of the gate, I heard my name being called.

"Miharu" I turned backwards and saw Ren calling my name. Huh? How does he knows my name? Its getting all messed up. My head spun and before I knew it, I was in a white room.

A dream?

A/N: *Dogeza* Im sorry for not updating for a long long time (has it been a year?) //Awkward laugh//.
Im sorry.

Btw thanks for reading. Leave a comment or vote I you want to. And sorry for any spelling and grammatical error. Hope you enjoyed(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧