Day 84

Day 84

March 25

It wasn't a great week. I've been making good progress with Dad, the merfolks, and work in general. But it's been a really long week. Haven't had a break or any real time to myself. I've never been more tired than I am now. Thank goodness that Daiyu, Dad, Scruffle, and Eloni have been here. Nalin would've but he's been called out of town.

Poor thing's working harder than I have. I'm going to be spending a few days to myself watching old movies,cuddling Ms Flufflebottom and eating snacks. Might not be showering. Might just be. Won't be getting out of my pajamas though. Good luck to anyone who tries to make me. Going to start it by ordering myself something to eat. A cool place that serves this spicy food. And I really like it too. It's going to be really interesting to try it.

I also might not be writing for a few days. So whatever. Whenever. Hopefully the Seawitch won't be contacting me for the next few days. I really hope the aquarium doesn't either. Because Ariel seems to be doing fine and I hope that she'll be fine. She's getting stronger so they might get her back to the ocean. Really hope they contact me before then. I want to see her off. Go back home to our kind and maybe get a glimpse of my friends too. Fiyora and the others. But mostly Fiyora.

God I wish I could have her here. Fiyora matters so much to me and I know she'd enjoy seeing Ariel. Especially since she's just like Fiyora. Strong,a fighter, and kind.

I hope she's doing well.

Oh look at me ramble. I've got to go. My food's arriving at any minute and I got to get my wallet.

Also I have to feed Ms Flufflebottom.

Write more later.

Olwen.