Coronation Day and Something to say

"My queen, don't you think this dress is a little I don't know," you paused "not me?" you turned around and looked at Frigga. She simply smiled as the servants continued dressing you. 

"My Child, how many times must I tell you to call me Frigga or mother," she replied. "My apologies," you said bowing your head, "but I truly feel out of place wearing this, I am no part of the royal family," Frigga gave you the death glare, "by blood mother, you knew what I meant."

"Do you not think someone will find me out of place up there with you, Loki, and Sif at the stairs of Odin? It's probable and I don't need gossip going on about me." You said mentally freaking out. "Y/N you'll be fine, I don't think you realize how much you have grown on us, well Odin to be specific." You simply smiled at this. 

"I've even talked to him and we've agreed to move you out of the Servant's quarters and into a room next to Loki's, you are also dismissed from your duties as a servant. It's a little welcome to the family present." When Frigga had finished you shot up and hugged her as tight as you could.

You let go apologizing quickly as the servants continued to fix your dress. They took you to another room and when they finished your dress, hair, and makeup you looked close enough to a goddess.

Loki had entered seeing Frigga waiting in a chair and decided to take a seat. "You look, beautiful mother,"Loki said kissing his mother's knuckles and bowing before taking his seat. "You don't know beautiful until you see this one." Loki seemed confused until he heard a voice he knew and would never forget. "Mother," Loki's ears perked at the new title you gave to his own mother,  "I doesn't look right. It just doesn't suit me." You complained. 

"In the name of my husband Odin Y/N get out here and I'll judge for myself," Frigga said standing up, ready to have to come and get you.  

"Alright, mother." You walked out in a flowing green dress (shown above), Your hair was H/S (Imagine what you would like .I know some people have shorter hair than others so just imagine your hair in its ideal state.) and your make up was done to perfection with a green eyeshadow, matching your dress, Black-winged eyeliner, with gold flakes at the corners of your eyes.  

"Loki!" Completely ignoring your state and your lack of confidence to hug him. You pull away and give him a peck on the cheek leaving a lipstick print. "Oh shoot," you say licking your finger trying to remove the print. Frigga notices what just happened and handed you a cloth to wipe his face. "Sorry about that," you say blushing furiously. "It's fine, love, " Loki says before you hear the clearing of a throat that was definitely not Frigga's.

"Hey, Thor!" You said running up to him and jumping to hug him. "Are you ready for your coronation?" you said wiggling out of his grip. "Of course I am! I must say you look absolutely ravishing," Thor said spinning you in a circle a few times, making you dizzy and now making you hang on to Thor for dear life. 

The sight of you and Thor laughing made Loki's heart sink. You two never played around like this you two would mostly talk about books, and you'd spend time together in silence, but he wanted more than that. This just goes to show that what he's been saying for years has been true.

"May we come in," Sif said, with the trailing warriors three. "Of course, all we need is more people to see me in this state."  You said plopping down in a chair letting your aching feet take a break from those forsaken shoes. 

"Bad time," Volstagg said with a huge grin trying to lighten the mood. "Just come in already." You said. 

Sif attacked you with a hug while you were still in the chair, which was awkward. Volstagg was the one to pick you up so you were out of that chair, he hugged you longest. Next was Fandrall who gave a quick squeeze. Then there was Hogan who simply bowed, and you did the same.

Frigga spoke up taking the moment in her grasp. "Will someone please tell this girl that she looks at least fine in this dress." Everyone paused and that's when you felt all eyes on you. "If all she needed was confirmation of her beauty I would have given it to her without a doubt. You look breathtaking Y/N, never forget that." Loki said kissing your knuckles bowing and walking out of the room.

"Well if Loki's leaving we probably should too, coronation and all. Goodbye, mother." Thor said leaving you, Sif, and Frigga alone. 

"You like Loki,!" Sif said in awe. "So what you like Thor no doubt." At that moment Frigga cleared her throat. "Sorry mother," you then dismissed yourself leaving Sif and Frigga behind. 

Loki's words replayed continuously in your head "If all she needed was confirmation on her beauty I would have given it to her without a doubt." 

You stood next to Loki and Sif on the steps to the side of Odin's throne. The coronation was commencing perfectly until Odin whispered under his breath. "Frost Giants." 

You don't know what happened all you know is that you blacked out and you're now in your new room with Frigga watching over you. "You're fine just get some rest," she says to you. 

You wake up a few hours later and you need some company so look in Loki's room and no one is there. That's weird Loki never leaves his room at night except for water. You decide to leave him be and try Thor, nothing. You do the same with the warrior three and Sif and absolutely nothing. 

This can't be right you thought aloud. "What can't be right Y/N," you turn around and see Odin standing behind you. "I'm sorry father I did not mean to wake you, I mean." You stopped when you heard what you'd said. He chuckled "It's quite alright, you did not wake me, I was walking around the palace myself, what troubles you, child?" 

You told Odin that you had been to everyone's rooms looking for company, simply someone to talk to, but found no one. You saw Odin's jaw clench. " I apologize did I do something to aggrivate you?" You said bowing. 

"I told them not to go, but they disobey me. Rise Y/N, you may just have saved your friends. Go to bed I will tell you of this in the morning. Good night my child." 

What did you just do you thought.