Chapter 2

Im really sorry that this took like a year to update lmao
_______________________________

The show was so fun I talked a lot, and I tried to include as many of the supporters as I could in it! I hope no body noticed how many times I looked over at Mark, it made me so happy to see him smiling! As I looked into his eyes I saw something special, and I understood my feelings once he looked back at me. I don't even like Mark, I love him! I have more feelings towards him, built up, then for any other guy I have ever known! I knew that I needed to tell him, I couldn't keep these feelings inside any longer!
_________________________________
After the show*
We were getting off stage and Weston decided to tell EVERYONE to go into the tour bus so we could chill and stuff. Jesus I just wanted to be alone with Mark... but I couldn't be mad it's not like anyone could know. It's weird cause when I looked at Mark as Weston said that, he seemed to look at me the same way, kinda like "fuck".
We got in the bus and we just listened to music and talked about our lives and everything. Yeah I was having fun but, I think I really was enjoying my time cause Mark was right next to me. He put his arm around me while we were sitting and by the time that everyone started going to get to bed and stuff I was practically laying on him. He was warm, I didn't want to get up and he certainly wasn't making an effort to get up either. Zach kinda looked at us before he left to go to sleep like "I see what's up" and by now I kinda could guess that Mark felt the same way I did. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair, but then he stopped.

M: Loren, I can't stop thinking about us, I can't stop thinking that we both don't just want to be friends.

*I felt butterflies in my stomach and I wanted to scream*

L: Mark of course I feel like your more then just a friend to me I've been wanting to tell you, I've liked you forever, since I met you

M: Loren, I love you

L: I love you too Mark

*Mark pulled my head to his and kissed me*

I feel like I'm in a dream...