I love you

This is for all my fallen angels who are going through something right now.

I love you.

I need you to know that if you feel like you have no one, I'm here for you. I care for you. You're my everything.

Please, don't do anything stupid.

"I've been on the low, I been taking my time"

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

And you may think that my life seems soooo perfect and that I'm just soooo happy all the time.

But let's rewind to a few years ago.

"I feel like I'm out of my mind."

I had major depression when I was in xxx grade. It was bad but it wasn't as bad as it was when I started xxx grade.

I would cry for hours in my room. I wouldn't go out. I wouldn't eat. I hated myself. I hated everything.

I wanted to die.

"It feel like my life ain't mine."

Trust me when I say it was bad.

I've attempted suicide on many occasions. I've even tried to overdose.

Eventually, I discovered kpop.

This is a true story.

I began to get happier.

It would make me laugh so much watching my favorite idols on variety shows and stuff like that.

And then I eventually started writing my text books.

And I met all these wonderful people

You're comments make me so happy.

And I'm in a way better place in my life now.

I got rid of some awful people.

I'm comfortable with where I'm at.

It'll all get better soon.

I promise.

"Who can relate?"

Please know I'm always here for you.

"I want you to be alive."

Please talk to me if you need to.

Please don't die.

I love you too much.

"You don't have to die today."

No matter what's going on in your life right now, please. Don't do anything stupid. For me.

It doesn't matter your sexuality, your gender, your skin color, your race, your looks.

I love you all. You all matter to me. You all are important.

Please keep fighting.

I know it hurts.

It can REALLY hurt.

I've been there.

I got made fun of for being bisexual.

When I was with my ex boyfriend, his brother yelled out at lunch one day "_____ IS DATING A BISEXUAL GIRL. THATS DISGUSTING. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I mean they're family was like, REALLY religious but I mean, that dude really loved me. He ended up breaking up with me because of his brother.

And then, a few months later, his brother was telling my ex best friend that he's sorry and he thinks that me and my ex should get back together.

But I was kinda over him by then and he had became annoying and like way too clingy to me and he was like obsessed. So yeah.

I LOVE YOU. YOU MATTER. YOU'RE MINE.

PLEASE, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

With love, your eomma, your dongsaeng, your author-nim, Lilly 💞