answers~

ik it's taken me FOREVER to do this, i'm sorry. but here it is ! ^^ and wow, i was expecting a bit more questions tbh- bUT DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE WERE LOTS

K I M  N A M J O O N

Lizeth205 Why are you bias wrecking me ? LIKE HoW ExPlAiN?

oops- sorry ^^;

i_am_not_innocent_Why are you so adorable? With those dimples you have, I die every time. 

heh, i don't know babe~ why are YOU so adorable~?

JHopeGalaxy First off, you're so cute and I wanna hug you. Second off, I'm trying to learn a second language (Korean) but I'm getting so discouraged about it, none of my friends or family will really help me with it so, how did you learn English and not give up?

*gives you lots of hugs* don't get discouraged ! you'll get it eventually ! you can't give up ! practice makes perfect ! just think, that after all that studying and practicing, you'll be able to be fluent in another language. you know, i learned english by watching friends, maybe you should do that with some korean dramas. first, watch it through with subtitles, then, eventually, take the subtitles off.

beachymin You are so cute!!! Even though you're supposed to be mANLy, how much do you love your cute side? Because I love it v v much~

um.. i'm not sure how much i love my cute side. it's not my favorite, but, army seems to really like it ^^

MochiJimin2577 Why did you write Expensive Girl? Hmmmm?? 😏 we're all wondering what was going through your head when you decided to write that.

i- uhhh- well. i'm not sure-

jamlesstaekookies honestly, tell me, are you secretly gay for jin? and how do you manage to stay calm with six crazy kids all around you?

honestly speaking, maybe a little. and you just have to learn to deal with them.

TaeKookieChimSTABHIT Nampruuuuuunnne! Love you sorry had to do that. Being the leader, how did you feel during the Blood Sweat and Tears era when Jimin went on an extremely harsh diet? And when he fainted, how did the other members react off camera? Did you have to comfort any of them? Sorry for going back to that topic but i'm curious.

ha, love you too. and i mean, that diet was really unnecessary. jimin is perfect the way he is, even if he doesn't believe it. when he fainted- well, everyone was worried for him. we were all upset. i had to comfort jungkook a little bit,  but that's about it.

AnimeBookAngel So i just listened to expensive girl on 8D audio. KIM NAMJOON WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!? but i still love you 💕

i- i'M sOrRy, i love you too.

joonies_hoe94 Hi, can i marry you?

sure~

K I M  S E O K J I N

i_am_not_innocent_ How does it feel when you take care of the members?