chapter 2 : Leaving Fairy Tail

Hey this is the second chapter of  " Goodbye" hope you all enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                               

ZIA Pov

"Ooh ...... WHAT!!! " me and rice said as our eyes widen. " ooh ..... they are soo dead " i said with my evil voice . " calm down zia~san " i heard Rice said. i sigh " i'm sorry " i said as i back to my normal self  and sigh again ." then, why don't me and Rice take a day off so we can train you little by little what do you think " i said in a cheerful way. " maybe, Rice~ san do you improve to this" Lucy said as she looking at Rice. "Well that's your choice , i'll just agree to Zia " Rice said with a smile. as i heard that i just smile. " soo do you agree? " i said to lucy. " ah, count me in " she said with a smile. " then we start tommorow" i said with a cheerful smile.

10 Weeks later .......

Lucy Pov

it's been 10 weeks since i was training with Zia and Rice and my magic really improve since then. But, in exactly that 10 weeks i was being ignored by almost everyone in the guidl the person who still talked to me is Wendy, Charle, Zia, and Rice.but since that day too my expression is always cold But in front of my friend who still talk to me my expression is the sweet and kind lucy that they know . i sigh and smile at the thought. ' i want to Quit the guild ' i thought as i walk to a table where Zia, Rice, Wendy, and Charle are chatting.

" hey, guys " i said with a smile and as i took a sit. " Hey, Lucy / Lucy~san" they said in unison.i smile as i see my friend who still care for me." Zia~san can i leave the guild " i said as i look at Zia.everyone who is just at the table was shock except Zia." Why ?" Zia said." Because i'm sick of being ignored by everyone, i will make them pay !!! " i said in a cold voice.as i said that Zia look to Rice and they both nod. " well then i think it's time or us to leave" Zia said aswe start to walk to th master office but was stop by Wendy. " Lucy san can i please come with you? " Wendy asked as i look at Zia and Rice. they just nod i smile " yes you can Wendy " i said with a smile. then she hugged me and said " thank you" .

As we walked to the master office . . . . .

i knock on master door nd i heard someone said come in so i walk in to see master doing some paper work " ahh, Lucy what bring you here my child? " master said as he put his work aside. "Master we want to leave the guild " i said as the others nod. Master eyes went wide " why would you all want to leave?" Master said.i tell him the whole story

10 minutes later . . . . . .

as i Finnised the story . master just sigh " well is that what you want i cant help it , but will you come back ? " Master said with a sigh. " we don't know if we would come back or not " i said. "then would you all please held out your hand so i can erase your guild mark !!! " Master said i was about to but Zia interrupt " No need to erase them master i have a good idea " Zia said as a magic circle was around her hand and form to a transparent ball.

we all were confused. Zia just sigh " this is a magic ball that can hold anything in side " Zia said." then what are you doing with it now Zia~san? " asked Wendy. she just sigh agin " held out your hand "Zia said. i did as i told and Zia put that ball infront of my guild mark then the ball glow as it stop glowing my guild mark wasn't in my hand but in the transparent ball it was floating in the middle as the other gasp. " now who's next " Zia said . "uh me me!!! " said Wendy. " hai !! " Zia said it's continue until all of our guild mark is inside. while Zia is done she give the ball to Master and said " this is to remember us " " i will cherish it forever" Master said as we all hugged him " we're gonna miss you master " i said . " me too my child i'm gonna miss you all" said master as we let go and as we start walking out of the office and said our last goodbye to Master.

as i walked to the door of the guild with the others i stop " Goodbye Fairy Tail " i said as i and my best friend walk towards the guild door. as we are outside the guild we split up to go to our own home and pack our things we need for the trip who knows we might got jump by something big.

ZIA Pov

as i was packing my stuff for the tripi heard a familiar voice calling " ZIAAAAA !!!!! " as i turn around i see my excceded ( a/n : did i spell it wrong XD ) call for me i smile " Hello, Lisa " i said to my friend . to tell you the truth Lisa is a little flying whale her skin color is grey . " ZIA where are you going ? " Lisa said. " i'm going on a trip Lisa do you want to come with me " i said as i hugged her in my arms . " Yes i want to come with you " Lisa said. " then let's goo !!! " i said as we dashed to the door of our house and go to lucy's apartement .

as me and Lisa walk to lucy's apartement the others was all there " soo everyone ready " i said with a smile. " YES.!!! " they said in unison. " alrigth, i cast open the portal of  the dragon realm " as i said that a portal open infront of me. " huh Zia~san did you say something i didn't hear you and what is this portal go to??? " said a confused Wendy while the other just nod except Rice. i sigh " just go in and you will know  ^_^ " i said with a smile and giggle a little . as they all feel uncomfortable but eventually they nod and step through the portal.

as we step through the portal we were gretted by rainbow swirlling around us.as we reach to the end of the portal we were gretted by a gust of wind and we step out of the portal we were in a field like full of flower blooming the others gasp except me and Rice. as i walked infront of everyone and  " everyone welcome to the Dragon World " i said with a smile in my princess voice as my white dress flow with the wind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^_^

soo what do you all think about my second chapter hope you all like it ~~~~ Love, Zia san ^_^