Part 1

Marinette POV

We walked towards the Eiffel. Me, Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Alya had really wanted to go all the way to the top. She wanted a photo of her house from the top. I wanted to make her happy, so I got ladybug to ask for an hour for themselves.

"And then, Adrien will sings me a song." Nino said. Wiping a tear from his eye. He was laughing so hard he was crying.

We were talking about funerals. I don't know how we got here. But we decided that it was totally possible for one of us to die suddenly. I mean, Adrien and I do risk our lives everyday. But, Nino and Alya don't know that.

"My turn, said Alya. "I want orange flowers. All around my coffin. I want... Marinette to continue the ladyblog. Maybe you and Adrien can give a Eulogy. And I want to be the only one wearing black. All of you must wear white." She was crying now. She didn't like the topic.

"Alya, it's ok. We're here. None of this is for real. We are going to be together for ever. We promised." I said. The four of us hugged.

"I know. This stuff just gets to me." She wiped her tears away. We walked up. Taking the elevator. (I don't know how the Eiffel Tower works so I made it convenient to the plot.) we walked to the edge. Taking in the view.

"Come on we should go higher" I said. We walked towards the elevator. Walking in when the doors opened. That's when I saw her. Alya had gotten over to the other side of the railing. The door started to close when the adrenaline set in.

I started walking.

"Alya!" I screamed tears forming. How did I not notice her staying behind?

She looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you" she let go.