Part 2

She let go

===========================

"Tikki spots on" I whispered. It was barley audible. I took off running the suit covering me completely. Calculating every movement I realized I wasn't going to make it in time

"Chat!" I screamed frantically. I heard Adrien behind me

"Plagg claws out!" We ran to the edge. Everything in slow motion.

I threw down my yoyo. Securing it around her waist. Chat jumped down, trying to catch her.

I calculated it perfectly.

Chat was too slow. She was too far down for him to reach her. I started pulling.

"Nino" I yelled again. He grabbed the string and we pulled. It went taught.

I looked down.

There was my best friend. Broken. Her neck bending in an impossible way.

"Nooooo!" I cried. Chat came back up using his baton.

"Grab on." He said. Nino grabbed on to his waist. I grabbed the baton. He brought us down.

We reached the bottom in seconds. People were staring at us. Everyone was quiet. Still.

I looked at her. Her eyes were still open. Red from some blood vessels popping. Her mouth wide.

I dropped my transformation. The yoyo disappearing along with it. Chat caught her body. Laying her softly on the ground.

Nino was paralyzed. Tears never stopped, but he was still. Like a crying statue. No noise, no soul. It died with her.

I walked towards her body. Falling on my knees.

"No. No Alya. You promised me. You promised us you wouldn't leave. YOU PROMISED." No one could stop me. I cried. I yelled.

At the body of my broken best friend.

I would never see her beautiful brown eyes. I would never hear her rants about ladybug again. She would never plan my wedding. She wouldn't meet my kids. She left.

"You left" I whispered. Chat had de transformed a while ago. He was holding me. Crying. He couldn't stop.

"Alya." He whispered. I looked at Nino. He had finally come towards his his girlfriend. He was crying harder now. You could hear him sobbing.

"Alya. Alya please, wake up. Wake up. Please. I know your fine. You have to be fine. You can't leave me."

Alya was pronounced dead at 4:28 pm. Cause, suicide.

And no one knew why.