Prologue

A/N:
Haruka Asaki is a 23 year old adult with the height of 175 cm. Have long black hair and mismatch eyes. Often mistaken as a woman from afar due to his facial features and slender built.

Birthday: June 5
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: O

____________________________________

It was a cold summer night as a figure with a backpack is seen standing on a sidewalk shouldering a guitar case and a violin case; fiddling with the medical eyepatch that's covering his left eye.

The adult let out a breath as he tuck one hand into his pockets, the other holding his violin case.

Finally, he is another step closer to his dream in becoming a musician.

Deciding to come a day earlier before his job interview so that he can ease his nervousness, Haruka Asaki decided to visit one of Kyoto's many historical sites.

A stone monument in Honno-ji.

It wasn't long for Asuka to reached the top of the temple steps where Honno-ji once stood. A small stone monument then greeted him.

Nobunaga Oda, the warlord who almost unified Japan under his rule.

It was said that Nobunaga committed suicide after being betrayed by his one trusted vassal was it? Asaki wasn't sure but he remembered the person's name.

Mitsuhide Akechi

Asaki just stood in front of the monument, distracting himself by humming a tune.

When a drop of rain fell on his nose.

He look up, to be greeted by a heavy downfall of rain.

"It's raining..." He said to himself and was about to quickly leave.

When a bolt of lightning suddenly struck the stone monument, quite close to him that the ground started to rumble.

"What the?!"

His ears started to ring loudly and black spots started to appear in his vision. Asaki's body started to sway as he try to regain back his senses.

But it wasn't long for him to be engulf by the darkness.

******

When Asaki finally opened his eyes, he found himself in a midst of fire.

'Wasn't I in the rain a second ago?! How the heck did I came here?!'

Smoke surround him as he quickly cover his mouth and nose to prevent himself from suffocating. His other hand trying to wave the smoke away when he saw a dark figure.

He squinted his eyes to see better.

And saw the figure walking up to an unconscious man, with his sword raised high above his head.

As the attacker was about to swing the sword down, Asaki just jump in without a second thought; using his right arm as a shield as the sword made contact with his clothes, then his skin.

Causing a deep cut.

The attacker, shocked that he was suddenly interrupted, quickly fled the scene.

Asaki cough as he quickly turn to shake the man.

"H-hey! Are you alright? You need to get up now!!!"