HAZY💔

They up at night,praying, and hoping, the blaze dies, and not leave a SINGLE ounce of desire.FIRE, dont play with water,SO I had to tether myself from the latter.My passion, fiery,and forceful, had had, to endure the torture with me. I learnt.. Learnt at a tender age,what it feels like to fight.
Fight for things, that are NOT supposed to be fought for.
Struggle to bring out, what's hidden.. Hidden but gold.
Feels like a threat, they wanna trample upon. Hoods covered.. Covered its shine. They burn in fury, not wanting to see that glory. My heart can never make merry, if I dont quench their fury. Lies and ugly smiles, Stained with hate.They think.. Think I'm wrapped in the cocoons of their maze. Want me to whimper, and cower..
Cower from the heat, but My own heat too hot, I dont feel no heat.
Too used to the feels.. Feels of fear that has been long wrapped into many a thousand memories.
When I used to test my waters,they built me a wall, which of course, caved in. Making and paving way for many a trouble. Seeing hope, they made me a well. Where I used to drink,endless pints of discouragement and some few rounds of the phrase, "you're not good enough" So drunk with pain, and staggering for some saneness,things took a rowdy turn. All too soon, I was shook out of my dreary slumber. A sweet sleep, of silent death. And i gave them a lazy ride, till they reeked,of triumph and rolled over. Rolled over, and crushed right inside, the hazy waters, they had patiently designed,for my sake. Now Expectations will change tides, and grow fangs.Webs will clear, and specks peel off. Fear will  frown with fury, for strength, will take charge.  Exasperation will birth, its own glory and bury thoughts of defeat, and defects.  Because, " YOU CANT FALL INTO THE SAME PIT TWICE, ONCE YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE, TO CHANGE YOUR STRIDE".