Part 1 (Red)

(RED's story)

By the time she opens her mouth to call his name, he is already gone. He is nowhere to be seen. She tries to run in hope that she still can catch him, but failed to do so. Trying to find him in the middle of the crowd is hard. She sighs deeply.

"I wish that was him." She says to herself.

Feeling disappointed, she turns the opposite way, the direction where she should really go. She holds and places the strap of her bag back on her shoulder neatly before she continues to walk.

Her body walks to the place where she should be going but her mind is of something else. Or more precisely, of someone. She still cannot forget the guy that was crossing the road but of an opposite of her. Obviously that guy did not notice but she did. She is really sure that he is the guy that she thinks he was.

She has been walking for 15 minutes now that she does not even notice it as her mind is somewhere else. She has arrived at her destination, the place where she should be 10 minutes ago. And yes, she is late. Late for her part time work at a coffee shop near her house. She has been working for 5 months now and has been walking through the same path almost everyday to go to her work, and this is the first time in 5 months that this happened to her.

"Red, you're late!" Says the woman at the counter.

"Yes I know and I apologizeeeee. Something happened and my mind is just...ah nevermind. I'm going to change my clothes as fast as I can! Sorry again Ms. Elaine!" By the time she says her last sentence, she is already at the back of the store.

Ms. Elaine, the coffee shop's owner shakes her head. "Welcome to Elaine's Coffee!" She greets the customer who just walked in the door with a big smile.

*******

As soon as Red is back home from her part time job, she goes straight to her bed. She feels like something is off today but she does not know what. She did some mistakes at taking orders during work but luckily all of her customers did not really mind as they know her. They even asked what was on her mind today as she seemed off.

"Wait!" She yells a bit. 

She walks to her table and opens her laptop. "I hope my guess is true. Please."

She types in someone's name in the search box and click enter. While closing her eyes, she wishes that what she thinks is true. "Please please please."

It takes 5 seconds until the list of names appears on her laptop screen. She choose the first one as she is friends with him on that social media. It has been a while now that she log in to that social media as she is always on wattpad now. She loves reading stories there. Sometimes she spends hours reading until her mom calls her to do stuffs for her.

The name reads Cameron Dallas. She scrolls down the page until she finds his recent photo that he uploaded two days ago with caption 'Long time no see old house. I've been missing you'.

With that, Red smiles unconsciously. 

*******

*******

Sorry if it's boring. Just writing for fun :)

If you have comment on the way I write, just say it. I promise to improve myself. Thank you!