Rules & Regulations

Not every book is eligible for the Urban Fantasy Awards. Only the ones that would be considered fantasy/paranormal. To clarify: Only those including magic, fantastical creatures, and otherworldly plots. 

That being said here are some rules that must be complied with in order to make the judging and reading of your book/s much easier.

First of all, please follow this account DebAMacD. I know that following a huge number of accounts for a number of contests can be tedious, but I assure you it is necessary. It will make the life of this admin so much easier, so please understand this is a must. I will only ask you to follow one other account. Myself and the judge that will be judging your category. 

Also if you can tag your book with #UFA2017 it will make it a whole lot easier to administer to these awards. 

Expedience is good for everyone. The sooner we judge your book the sooner you win your award/s.

Secondly, please fill out the forms carefully and completely. I will try to make them as simple as possible. 

Thirdly, don't forget to add this book to your library that way you will be sure to be notified of any and all updates to the contest. 

And please if you change your user name, title of book, or genre, you must let me know so that the judges can find your book when it is time to begin judging. 

Here are the rules that your book must fall under:

~Your book must have at least five chapters, including prologue and epilogue, but not including authors notes.

~You can enter only five categories in total. So choose your category wisely. It can be with five different books or the same one. You pick.

~Your book can have as many  reads, votes, and comments, but please register under the right category.

~Each category will be closed after 10 entries are received. (That may be subject to change if I am able to get more judges, but the total will not exceed 20).

~Judging begins once all categories are filled. So tag as many people as you can. The sooner they fill the sooner you win.

~Only English language books will be accepted. Sorry I wish I could read many different languages. I hope someday to put together a contest that is open to all Wattpadders. 

Note: The rules are subject to change as the contest progresses, but if that is the case, I will make sure to notify contestants before judging begins. 

The next chapter will include the prizes. I will update that tomorrow. 

If anyone is interested in judging please pm me? There will be prizes for best judges as well. More to follow. 

I'd like to thank Sara_Alvi for being the first to offer her services as a judge. She gets her pick of categories.