Winner's Rewards

Since the contest is being structured differently, I decided to have the prizes be different too. 

Instead of a first, second, and third prize per category, I will have only one winner per Best of Category. 

That winner will receive:

A follow from me and the judge of their category

A review of their book. 

And at least one comment per chapter

A sticker for their book that they can proudly display

Added to a winners book where the reviews will be displayed. 

Add to my library under contest winners

And of course bragging rights. 

The winner of The Overall best book will be decided by me. 

In order to choose the Ultimate Winner. Every first place winner from the various categories will be read by myself, and out of those winners, I will choose the best over all. That lucky author will win all of the items listed above plus they will get my exclusive ten point plan to gain more reads, votes, and comments. 

In just five months I've gained nearly 30K reads, have nearly 7k votes and well over 10K comments and have been listed among the top 25 books on the Paranormal hotlist continuously for 4 of those months. That is not by accident it is by design. There is a method to my madness and you could be privy to the secret to my success too.

  So don't miss out. Register today! You could all be winners. And don't forget to tag, tag, tag. 

Password for entry is what Hogwarts' house you belong to: mine is Griffindor.

I have to thank theAceoverall for offering to judge The Best LGBT Character category. It's yours. Two judges down 18 more to go. If you'd like to judge please PM me. 

Note: 

It goes without saying you can't judge a category you are participating in.