-🌼✧・゚

。・゚゚・𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤゚゚・。
🌙

it was a stormy november night and kim taehyung was cuddling into his boyfriend, jeon jungkook— shivering from the cold. considering it was so windy, all of the power of the apartment went out. "fuck its so cold." he whispered into taehyung's neck, the warmth of his breath making the brunette shiver. grabbing jungkook's hands, the elder groaned. "you know, i'd make a hot water bottle that we could snuggle into, but the power is out." the ravenette chuckled, his hands sliding down taehyung's slim waist. "stop, your hands are so fucking cold." he swatted them away, chuckling. "kiss?" jungkook pouted his lips and taehyung gently pecked his lips.

slyly, jungkook slowly began sliding his hands into 'taehyung's' (they were actually his, but his boyfriend thought it would be funny to wear all of his clothes) loose grey sweat pants and squeeze his plump ass. "see, you're so warm." the blonde blushed, snuggling closer into his neck. "m'so cold." the boy murmured, his teeth chattering "i know baby, but i'll keep you warm." jungkook pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around his waist. "just close your eyes and think about nice things, you'll fall asleep and when you wake up, i'll make sure there is a coffee, just how you like it." and so that later that cold night, they fell asleep, snuggled together— with the heavy rain pattering off of the window and the occasional rumbles of thunder and flashes of lightning that illuminated the bedroom.