Chapter 6

Sorry it's taken so long to update, but here is chapter 6 I hope you enjoy.——————————————
I arrived at school to find Erza by herself her eyes glued to her phone. I guess her friends hadn't shown up yet. They never come this early. Time to make a good impression and not just sit in awkward silence with her.
Well here I go ...

I strolled over slowing down as I realised I had no idea what I was going to make conversation about. I just hoped whatever I came up with wasn't embarrassing.
Once I reached the table I pulled a chair and sat besides Erza I looked over at her phone to see what she way doing.

"Hey" I say awkwardly
"Morning" she replies and smiles at me.

When she smiles I actually realised how pretty she was. If she didn't shout and tell me off all the time i might of liked her. If she was more fun more free - outgoing. She could really just rain on someone's parade you know

"You okay ? You look lost"
"Sorry I was just lost in thought" I replied smiling at her when she made eye contact with me.

"So I'm having a party this weekend I thought I might as well invite you, everyone's gonna be there so you'd find out anyway" Erza said looking back down at her game

I chuckled "A party? You? Haven't you got homework to do or something" seriously I couldn't even imagine what she'd be like at a party

" you think your so funny don't you, fine don't come forget I even asked"

" wow wow slow down I wanna come I just didn't think you'd be the type of person to have a party you know" I replied pleading her to reconsider

"I'll pretend you didn't just insult me and your welcome to come"
"Yay" I said, honestly I never thought she'd invite me to her party I thought she hated me, I probably would I'd come anyway but I'm pleased she decided to invite me herself.

At the weekend 10pm*

Erza's POV

It was 10pm my party had been underway for nearly half an hour. I had a pretty big house so I had a lot of people gathered there. I had waiters serving drinks and small snacks and I even had my own DJ. Everyone was dressed in suits and dresses it was quite a good party, although it wasn't my first it was turning out to be my favourite party I'd ever hosted.

I had a lacy blue dress on which I actually loved I had got it just for this occasion

Lucy, Levy and Juvia we're here and I was currently with them on the dance floor.

Mirajane was here too but I think she was currently drinking with Laxus so we all decided to leave her be with him.
The guys were here too, as much as I hate to admit it but Ye popular guys weren't that bad. Natsu was like my little brother and I'd known Laxus since I was little.
Gajeel was a little rough around the edges but seeing him with levy showed me how sweet he could be.
I was loving the party but I hadn't seen Fullbuster anywhere, maybe he wasn't coming he might of had something more important to attend. I hoped he'd come I honestly like his company, he could be sweet and funny. He was becoming a friend of mine atleast I saw him as one. I hoped he'd show up tonight but only time would tell....

——————————————
That's the end of this chapter it's not that long but I just wanted to update this. I'm sorry it's took so long I just get sidetracked. 😋 Sorry. Not a lot happens however next chapter more will happen.
Love you lots
777NatsuDragneel777