一1一

Reiji stood in his study, thinking of how he would turn the current red substance into a mortal poison.

He grabbed a book and looked at it's title 'Poisons of The World'. Once he read that he simply scoffed at such a boring name. However he started to open it, it still was necceserary for his experiment. As soon as he began at page one a strong scent crawled into his nose. Floral and metal mixed, it was unpleaseant for the dark haired vampire. While lowering his eyebrows in anger he only murmured to himself

"Intruders again."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-neko-chan~, Kou is here~!"

Kou called out once Subaru accidentally let him in. He had knocked multiple times and hid once he heard footsteps coming closer. Once he saw Subaru he entered quickly bringing his younger brother, Azusa, with him.

Both of the Mukami Brothers were wearing their school attire, since of course they had already gone to school. Azusa simply wasn't really paying much attention to Subaru's anger and Kou was happy he finally had gotten inside the Sakamaki's mansion.

They walked towards the dark, big living room. Kou sat down as if he was in his own home, all cormftable and casual. While Azusa standed next to him not voicing out a single word. Ayato suddenly walked in, annoyed at the Mukamis who according to him 'Interupted Ore-sama's household'. Laito teleported along laughing silently sniffing from afar the sweat Yui had let out of fear. Shuu of course was already in the living room sleeping in his couch as he listened to his dearest music. Kanato watched from the second floor holding out a new cream coloured teddy that Yui had previously made after Azusa had burnt the old beloved one. He glared at Azusa with deep hatred and growled.

Yui walked in suprised. "eh? Azusa-kun also came along?" she asked with a shiver staring at Kou dumbfounded. "Of course~ <3 I didn't want to leave my little bro! Otherwise he would cause trouble, like always you know? Anyways... I got into a fight with Ruki so I came to visit."

Reiji teleported a few feet away from Yui. Wondering if someone did a commotion thanks to the introuding vampires or better said... Unpure-vampires. He closed his eyes and listened to the converstation as Yui wasn't aware of his presence.

"Perhaps Kou-kun and Azusa-kun could stay for dinner..."

At this Reiji got annoyed. He growled at Yui, who suddenly looked back and gulped. In response to this he sighed and said.

"Alright, dinner shall be starting in about two hours."

Kou felt something was off. He looked at the red-eyed vampire with a horrible distrust. A sky blue eye flashed red for a few seconds as he stared unimpressed towards the dark haired vampire. Once his eye turned into it's natural color he smiled cheerfully and simply winked a 'Thank you' towards Yui.

Azusa stared around the living room. There wasn't much that interested him. No blades to shine and his 'friends' weren't currently speaking to him. He looked at the annoyed Ayato then at the unimpressed Laito who smiled at him laciviously, of course he didn't pay attention to that. He noticed Kanato's deep glare which he only returned with an uninterested look causing Kanato's anger to worsen. Shuu wasn't really important either so he skipped looking over there. Eve was just talking, he wasn't in the mood to see her in pain. He also wasn't thirsty enough to suck her blood. And if he was he would do his best to control himself since Kou would get mad at him.

The last person he stared at was Reiji, who suprisingly stared back with an annoyed expression. They both mantained the stare for a long minute till Azusa looked away towards Kou. Reiji looked for a while longer, Azusa wasn't ever really interesting to him. The only thing that kept his attention was the mere fact he seemed uninterested to everything and everyone in the room. Adding even more to this was his scent which reeked of dried blood. An unsual blood. It wasn't the sweet scent Yui always had. It was different. Highly metalic, unique...and somehow it elevated his thirst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours passed and dinner had hit quickly. Reiji had made some black tea for himself and made chicken, roasted chicken. Perfectly spiced with a perfect flavor. However two plates in especific were different from the rest.

Kou sat down after Reiji, Ruki's manner lessons must have gotten to him. After this Azusa took one of the white finest chairs that was right next to him. Reiji was only slightly amused the annoying mukamis actually had a bit of manners. Soon the rest of the sakamaki, and of course Yui, joined in. Apart from the roasted chicken they found a salad, slices of white bread, mashes potatos with gravy and a fine selection of wine.

The blonde Mukami didn't really eat the chicken, but Azusa did. He had taken a small bite first. Then suddenly his mouth burned at the wonderful painful feeling he smiled and took more bites so it would keep on burning till he had finished his plate. Reiji stared dumbfounded. He had carefully taken both plates of the mukamis and spiced them up with the strongest peppers he could find. Kou looked at him, he wasn't suprised at Reiji's reaction. After all he already knew and sensed his plan. With a small snicker he spoke.

"Azusa here is just like M-neko-chan~"

He stared with a mischiveous grin.

"He's a masochist~<3 "