二2二

Reiji couldn't believe where he was. He standed in front of the door to the Mukami household at the afternoon. Turns out after Kou mentioned Azusa was a masochist they proceeded to leave. Leaving Reiji and the rest of the Sakamaki astonished. Of course they didn't leave until Kou mentioned Ruki invited them for dinner the next day. And well...here he was. With his 5 brothers and the human girl.

He knocked on the beautiful wooden door and quickly he saw Ruki anwser.

"Come in, dinner will be starting soon"

Ruki spoke monotonely with a neutral expression. At this Reiji nodded and quickly walked in. Azusa stared as everyone entered. He grinned at the poor Yui, who shivered once she saw his smile. Yuuma wasn't suprised to see the Sakamaki or in especific...the neet. And neither was Kou. Turns out the Sakamaki didn't really cared on what they were doing. They were simply doing as told by Reiji. Otherwise the consequences would devastate them for a life time.

Reiji stared at Azusa. The smell of an unpure vampires blood was quite strong. So strong it had managed to make him slightly dizzy with thirst, however he shrugged it off and kept on examining him. He looked at his bandages and thought how low-class Azusa was. The aquanette didn't matter, he was just pure scum that wasn't, and never will be, worth of his precious time.

The Sakamaki, and of course Yui, waited a few minutes until it was dinner time. In those minutes Reiji had to scold Subaru for almost hitting the nicely decored wall just because he didn't want to be there. He got annoyed at Shuu for almost falling asleep, not to mentiom how mad he got at Laito for not controlling his thrist and attempt to suck Yui's blood. It was completely disrespectful to have these antics done in a place they were invited to.

Ruki called them into the nicely lit dinning room. Quickly everyone sat down and got served french fries, fried shrimp, biscuits, salad, expensive aged wine and water. Reiji sat down and looked at the tablewear. The knives shined as if they were new. He then proceeded to eat and got slightly amused by the taste of the food.

There was a horrible silence. The sounds of forks and knives touching the beautiful white ceramic plates echoed in the room. Yui wondered why everyone was quiet. She knew the Mukamis were close brothers... But now they weren't speaking nor fighting over the food. The only few murmurs heard sometimes was stuff regarding the passing of salt and other spices.

Reiji looked at the knives in his plate. He could see his own reflection in the wonderful blades. His red eyes and medium lenght silky dark hair. He saw each one of them had the mukami symbol at the mere end of the blade, right at the handle. Even if it was a butter knife. The handles, of course, were divine. Some were metalic, others were wooden. He wondered why the forks weren't equally shined like the knives. Nor were the plates.

"May I ask about these knives?"

He questioned calmly and stared at Ruki with a serious expression.

"Azusa is the one who takes care of them."

Ruki anwsered as he looked at Azusa who smiled warmly.

Azusa grabbed a fork and lifted it to the height of his face.

"Ruki takes care...of the rest of the forks, spoons and plates..."

"I only clean, ...shine...and sharpen each and everyone...of these treasures."

He said as he grabbed one of the sharpest knifes and smiled at it. His eyes glittered but quickly went back to observe, thanks to Kou which was the one who made him lower both the knife and fork.

Kanato frowned as he murmured a 'weirdo' which made Laito laugh and anwser 'look who's talking~'. But Reiji didn't bother to actually scold those two. His mind was far too suprised by the new information. He couldn't admit how amazed he was. Suprised was the look in his eyes, but not his face. He looked serious, unimpressed. But the truth was the complete opposite. He searched for an anwser as to why Azusa was like that however he couldn't seem to find any. The last thing he did before returning to the dinner was that he silently, while scolding himself internally, thought that maybe...just maybe he misjudged and for once...

He was wrong.