Oh no!

Y/n's p.o.v
It's been about two days since Jonah basically rapped me. I have just constantly been sick and hungry. I keep my distance from him but the other boys seem fine. It was about three in the morning and all the boys are asleep. I need to get something from the store. God I hope I'm wrong. Everyone but jack and Jonah are basically clueless about what happened. I quietly sneak down stairs. I grab keys my, phone, and my shoes. I wright a quick note.

Dear boys,
I will be back. Here is my phone number. Call me if you get worried.
                                            ~y/n

I quickly start towards the door. I open the door and walk outside. It feels so nice to be out here. I start towards the car and get in.
*skip store*
I pull into the driveway. It's now about 3:45am. I quietly unlock the doors to the house and walk inside. I see the note is in the same stop so I quickly crumble it and through it away. Winter runs up to me as I set my stuff down. I grab the box out of the bag and through away the bag. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. "Okay, it will be negative." I say quietly. I take out the pregnancy test and get started. Then I wait.
I am pacing around the kitchen with it in my hand. It's been two minutes so I take a look. Positive. "Shit." I whisper.  Tears gather in my eyes. Now they will never let me go. I lean on a wall and slowly fall to the floor crying.

This is bad.