Im a hybrid.

Jonah's p.o.v
"J-Jonah" y/n says quietly. Everyone but jack and Daniel turn there heads to me. I don't like being pressured. I turn away from everyone and stare at the wall.
"Y/n, are you going to keep the baby?" I hear Zach ask. Oh my god is this kid serious. Y/n starts to cry harder.
"I don't know. I am fucking 18. I never thought this would be my biggest decision at this age." Y/n yells while crying. She stands up and start to walk off.
"Y/n wait!" Daniel calls walking up to her. Then she slaps him.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF ONLY YOU HADNT KIDNAPPED ME THEN MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY. NOW BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE A SECOND PERSON TO ADD TO THE PEOPLE THAT RAPED ME! I YHOUFHT I COJLD TRIST YOU FOR YHE LONGEST TIME! I HATE YOU ALL" She yells and runs up stairs. We hear a door slam. Daniel turns to jack.
"Jack she tells you everything. What did she mean by second person?" Daniel asks worriedly.
"Well about a week before we kidnapped her she got raped by some random on the street. That's why she was so scared. No matter what she did she couldn't get away from the guy. So when Jonah did what he did it sent her over the edge. I found her having a panic attack." Jack says looking at the stairs.
I never knew. God if I knew I would have never even touched her like that. I think to myself.

Y/n's p.o.v
I run up stairs and slam the door. I continue to cry. Why? Why does this have to happen to me? I'm to young to be a mother. If I do have this baby then the child might be like me and have cat ears and a tail. I make myself relax and let my ear and tail come out as I cry. My tail softly wraps around me as my ears tilt down. I sit in a corner and cry. That's when I hear  the door open. I look up to see corbyn looking back at me. He face holds fear, confusion, and hurt. "Corbyn, please let me explain." I say standing up.

Corbyn p.o.v
I decide to go talk to y/n. I walk up to her room and open the door. I look at her and my eyes grow wide. She has cat ears and a tail. I look at her with fear, confusio, and hurt. I am hurt because she never told us. She quickly stands up. "Corbyn, please let me explain." She says softly. I just nod and walk in.
"Y/n. W-what are you?" I ask softly staring at the ground. Does Daniel know. Why didn't he ever tell us. Does anyone else know.
"I am a hybrid. Part human part cat. I was born like this. I can't help it. I never told you because I though you might call me a freak." She says. A tears rolls down her cheek. I sigh softly.
"Your not a Greek. I mean it's a little weird but you aren't a freak. I have heard stories of hybrids. I never knew they were real." I says still looking at the ground. I don't know what to think.
"I wanted to tell you but I was so scared. I hope you understand why I have to keep this a secret." She says. I nod. I then feel the weight next to me get lighter. I turn my head and see princes. 
"Well I guess I should rename you huh." I says laughing slightly. She purs up against me in her cat form. I slowly put her as she curls up against me. I lay down slowly. Y/n turns back to a human without her ears and tail. She cuddles up next to me. I smile slightly then frown again. "Y/n, you know you won't be able to hid this forever. When you have the baby, Uh, if you have this baby it could come out like you. A hybrid." I says as she cuddles against me.
"I know. We will have to tell them at some point. And I want to have the child. I might might not keep it though. I know a doctor for hybrids like me. We can set up and appointment later in the next month." She says. I nod as she drifts to sleep on my chest. I smile and start to sleep as well. I sleep still thinking about everything that just happened.

___________authors note____________
Hey guys. Last time I checked we got to 17th when I searched up kidnapped by why don't we. Can we try to get that up to 16th. Vote and comment. I appreciate everyone for reading. Please tell your friends. Peace out peeps. Byyyyy
Word count: 820