Trapped in a game (seapeesound)

E: hello everyone!

Scott: Are we still here?!

E: oh please you like it here! You have Lauren here!

Scott: Lauren's married!

E: not here she's not! she's a single girl here!

Lauren: I don't remember getting a divorce from Bobby!

E: when you walked in you go a divorce from Bobby.

Lauren: crap now my husband can't save me from here.

Scott: what about me?!

Lauren: I would of left you.

Scott: I hate you.

Lauren: love you too Scott.

Oli: do you two ever shut up?

E: not really.

Colum: so why are we here?

E: for seepeesound!

Oli and Calum: what?!

E: *giggles* this will take place half in our wild and half in a video game world.

Scott: enjoy

Oli's POV

I got a ton of requests to do this new game called Your adventure. To be honest I never even heard of it before the fans stared asking me to play it. Calum and I searched it up and no one really knows what the game is about. Which is pretty weird but now I'm going to solve the mystery of what the game is about!

Calum doesn't have a good feeling about the game and doesn't want me to play it or at lest not play it until he gets back but that won't be for another hour! I can't wait that long!
I set up my recording stuff and put the game in my tv and then hook up the controllers. I then look at the camera and start the video.

"hello everyone it's me your boy Oli or the Orionsound. And today we are playing the game so many of you requested! Today we shall be playing Your Adventure!"

I then show them the starting screen. I press play and a tiny box pops up saying what's your name? I type in Oli the great but it doesn't take it.

"Oh come on! People call me Oli the great all the time!" I tell the game. But I then type Oli.
Another box pops up. It says, "are you sure you want to continue? Once you start you can't stop until you complete your adventure." I click the yes button.

Then I felt weird. Like a tingly feeling was going all around my body. I close my eyes and rub the bridge of my nose hoping it will help. it didn't help. I still did it I have no idea why though. The tingling stoped a miute later. I'll have to edit out later. I open my eyes expecting to see my tv and the living room but that isn't what I saw. I saw a lush green forest. I look around and I'm not in my recording room but in the middle of nowhere.

"Where the fudge am I?!" I yell. "Ok Oli calm down your just in an unknown place with no way to get back home......CALUM!!!!!!" I yell panicking.

Caulm's POV

I finially get home from the store and I'm prying Oli's alright. I called Oli to tell him I was going to be late because of trafic but he never answered the phone which is ver uncual because he always answers the phone if I'm the one calling.

"Oli I'm home!" I call out to Oli. and I'm greated with silence.

"OLI?!" I call out worried. Ever since I started dating Oli it's never been quiet and I mean never!