III ; Almost There..

3 weeks later...

CHRIS

Me and London haven't seen or talked to eachother since that dumbass argument.. well, I tried to reach out to her, and she ignored me, I guess what I said really hurt her, but I was going to make this shit right, even though shes stubborn as fuck, she'll probably just cancel me out.

I sighed as I got outta the car and walked up the stairs to London's condo..

I softly knocked on the door waiting for her to answer.

"Hi." She swung the door open with a blank expression on her face.

"Ehem.." I cleared my throat, "Can I come in or nah?"

That beautiful smile that I love so much appeared on her face as she let me in.

I sat on her white couch and she sat down next to me, "Talk." She said getting straight to the point.

"Well... I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.. even though we always have those type of arguments, we've never went that long without speaking to eachother, and it made me realize that I would be dumb as hell to lose you, when you're not with me it's boring as hell..I feel empty and lost and I'm just not.. ME, I love you so much and I hope you can accept my apology.."

"I love you too... and I accept your apology chrissypooh." She smirked knowing that gay ass nickname irritated me.

"You think you cute?" I said trying to be serious, but we both bust out laughing.

"Ooooh, and you luhhh me?" I said poking her cheek.

She slapped my finger away, "Shut yo ass up, you aint shit."

I chuckled and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder as she kicked and screamed, "CHRISS STOP, PUT ME DOWN OR ILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF."

I laughed ignoring her threats. I kicked the door open to her bedroom and threw her on the bed, I pinned her down so she wouldn't escape, "Say Chris is the fucking best and I love him so much!"

"Hell no!" She screamed.

"Okay... you leave me no choice."

"Wait Chris NOO-"

I started tickling her all over her body, she was ticklish as fuck.

"FINEEEEE!" She said laughing, "Chrissypooh aint shit."

I stared at her blankly and started tickling her again, 

"DAMMIT! FINE! CHRIS IS THE FUCKING BEST AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!" She said in between laughs.

"That's all yo ass needed to say." I stopped tickling her.

We stayed in the same position in silence for about 5 minutes.. we were both looking into eachothers eyes..

she's so beautiful.... just do it.. kiss her..

I started to lean in..

                                                                   • • •

cliffhanger :)

the other characters will be introduced in the next chapter.

please VOTE & COMMENT, it means alot :).

 #FREEBREEZY