XIV ; Problems

CHRIS

Me -

London please answer the phone!! I'm fucking sorry I just wanna hear your voice!

That was the 20th text message I sent her and still no reply, she's not even answering the phone.. I fucked up.. I shouldnt have left her there, what if somebody hurt her.. I wasn't even there to protect her.

"Chris.. I'm pretty sure shes okay.. just give her time." Karrueche came and sat next to me on the bed and started rubbing my back.

No she didn't stay the night, I just called her because I needed someone.. I needed London, but she probably hates me so I called karrueche.

"Nah.. fuck time, I miss her.. I fucked up.."

"Chris, you didn't even do anything.. London's just jealous.." She said.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

She reminded me so much of London.. the way she looked at me.

I looked at her and she smiled..

She leaned in and kissed my lips softly.. the way her lips felt on mine reminded me of London..

LONDON

"Fuck him and her then, he doesn't fucking deserve you London, hes probably with her right now." Elianna told me as we both sat down on her couch.

"Maybe Robyn was ri-" I got interuptted by my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I looked at who was calling and it was Chris for the 100th time.

I clicked answer because he was getting mad annoying.

"What chris?" I answered.

"Yes... right there! harder baby harder!" A female moaned and yelled in the background.

My eyes grew wide and I quickly hung up the phone.

"Whats wrong?" Elianna asked me.

"Nothing.."

I guess he got over me quickly. hoe ass.

"Okay then... one question tho."

"What?"

"IF you accept Chris back into your life would you get back together with him?"

"I don't know.. this whole relationship shit fucked up our friendship, I miss our friendship.. It wasnt as complicated, you know Chris is a hoe.. atleast when we were friends it didn't hurt."

"London shut the hell up, you know you were kinda jealous to see him leave with females and shit when you two were besties."

"A little bit."

•••

boring. short. I know;(

10+ VOTES

4+ COMMENTS

for the next update..