Chapter 1

Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Sunset Shimmer were sitting across the table from Applejack, who seemed unperturbed despite the accusing glances the four others were giving her.

     They were all hanging out at what had become a regular spot after school, a cozy cafe in between Canterlot High and Crystal prep. Though none of them particularly cared for the food, the drinks were good enough, and the cafe featured some games like pool and darts that they could play to pass the time. Though this time, there was little fun to be had, as everyone was fairly mad at Applejack after hearing the prank she pulled on Rainbow Dash and Big Mac.

"Are ya'll just gonna stare at me all day?" Applejack asked annoyed.

"Like you stared at Rainbow Dash?" Sunset replied smarmily.

"Oh come off it, she lost the bet, and she agreed to what would happen if she lost," Applejack said defensively.

"She agreed to the terms, because she assumed it would just be you and her there," Sunset added. Applejack scoffed.

"Well that's what she gets for assuming."

"When you were stating the terms to the bet, you mentioned that you lived alone for the most part," Twilight said scientifically, not looking up from whatever she was reading on her laptop. "So rainbow Dash made a safe assumption in assuming it would be just you two."

"Regardless," Rarity interjected. "You shouldn't have done that too her. I for one am refusing to take part in any more of your hair brained bets. That outfit you had me make for her was ridiculous, and I do not want word getting around town that I make 'that' kind of clothing. Draws in the wrong crowd."

"It's not my fault she's agreeing to all of these bets," Applejack said quietly

"Well it's your fault you keep making them," Sunset replied.

"All right fine," Applejack said defeated. "No more bets, this was the last one."

"Well that's something," Sunset said with twinge of relief.

     Before Sunset could rejoice in her small victory, Rainbow Dash entered the cafe, with Fluttershy following meekly behind her.

"You're being ridiculous Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy scolded as loud as she could.

"No I'm not!" Rainbow Dash angrily retorted as she angrily approached Applejack. Applejack was shocked as Rainbow Dash approached her. "Double or nothing!" Rainbow Dash said confidently.

"What!" Sunset yelled.

"Ahhh!" Rarity screamed in frustration.

"This is highly illogical," Twilight said calmly still looking at her computer.