I'll give you a call.

"THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL! Thank you everyone for coming out tonight! We love Colorado so much! It's been a pleasure to perform for you guys! Drive safe and Have a good night!" The curly haired one finished saying. In all honesty the concert wasnt bad at all. But I think the worst part was when Shay completely fangirled over them. She was crying her eyes out. But now we get to actually meet them. Oh. Joy. (I hope you can feel the sarcasm)

"WE'RE ALMOST AT THE FRONT! I CANT WAIT TO MEET THEM! I THINK I MIGHT CRY!" Shay screamed.... AGAIN!

"Oh you mean more then you already did?" I said sarcasticly.

"Okay ladies' May I see your backstage passes?" A tall man said. He had a deeep voice and i think he was their bodyguard. We all held up out passes and he let them through but stopped on me. "Are you Sabrina Hill? My daughter loves you. Would you mind if I got a picture with you?" He asked. I nodded. After he took the picture he let me through. I could already hear shays squeals as i walke dup to the boys. When i got there everybody was laughing but as soon as they saw me they stopped and their eyes got wide.

"Are you Sabrina Hill? THE Sabrina Hill?" The taller one asked. I think his name was Louis. I nodded and said, "In the flesh."

"OUR MANAGMENT HAS BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO YOUR MANAGER ABOUT US DOING A DUET WITH YOU! I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE MEETING YOU! I AM A BIG FAN!" He screamed! I never knew famous people liked my music. I was honered.

"Lou! She is famous just like us. She probably gets tired of screaming people. Hi, I'm Liam. It is an honor to meet you. would you mind staying after the meet and greet. We would love to talk to you more. They can stay as well. Maybe we can talk without you being screamed at?" Liam said. I smiled at him as he said the last part more towards Louis.

"Of course! Its great to know that you like my music. I would love to stay but I have to take these girls home. Maybe i could give you my number and we could meet up while your still here in colorado? and Louis, I'm actually the one meeting you." I said smirking.

"That would be great. We'll give you all our phones. Just add your number i can put your name in later. Actually i'll just share the contact with the boys so you dont have to re do it over and over." Niall said smiling. He was rather cute. I nodded as he gave me his phone. I looked at all the boys. Harry the flirt, Louis Is the funny one, Liam is the father, Niall is the shy one, and Zayn is, well i'm not sure. 

"Thank you for a wonderful expeirence! I;m sure my sister had a great time meeting you all. Hopefully we can get our managers to meet and discuss the Duet? have a nice night and i hope to speak to all of you soon. I'll make sure to give a call if i hear any news about us doing a Duet or anything." I said hugging all of them. When i reached Zayn I felt a... a spark?  i'm not sure but I dont think he liked me at all. He didnt talk or anything. weird. As i walked off i felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket.

from: unknown number

Hey, it's Niall!

i smiled at the text as i saved his name. Then i got 3 more text from Louis, Harry, and LIam. But i didnt get one from Zayn. Yep he didnt like me at all. When I got home i Texted all the 4 boys saying I got home safe and i'm going to sleep. then i got a new text.

From: unknown number

Hey. It's Zayn. Do you think we Could meet? Maybe at our Hotel? it'd be great! Louis really wants to see you again. Night!

I smilied at the text as I replied....

Sure. Tomorrow at noon. text me the address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So i havent made much progress in my fans and Votes. If you could JUst read it. It will get much better and longer. Sorry Its short now but it will get better. Next chapter i'm going to do a different P.O.V

Hopefully you guys will like that better? Iwant to thank KImathy for the wonderful Cover!