Open up.

Hey! SOOOO, i really like this chapter. Spoiler alert! this isnt the last time you'll hear of Josh!! so' vot for the story please(: love you!

Sabrinas P.O.V

“You need to wake her up! You both have an interview today.”

who in the world is talking like that. Then I heard a deep voice.

“She needs her beauty rest.” I opened my eyes and turned around.

“it doesn’t matter now. What were you saying about the interview?” I looked up. It was Zayn and Liam. I started to get up.

“Management has gotten a lot of calls from different companys and stuff. You need to get up’ zany will drive you home so you can get clothes and stuff. Then you have a interview with Kelly. As in Regis and Kelly.” I got up and looked around. No one was around except Zayn and Liam. I grabbed my purse and everything else.

“Alright lets go. I need to explain this to Shay and Seth.” Zayn nodded’ grabbed his keys and told the boys to meet him at the studio. I walked out the door to the car. He unlocked it and I got in the passenger side. As we were driving I felt it got to quiet so I turned on the radio but one of my songs came on.

“Ugh!” I turned it off.

“Hey! I love you singing voice!” Zayn said. He laughed.

“Ha. Thanks. I guess a lot of people do but I don’t. They found me at a school play. I was the lead actress.”

“Yeah. I really do love your voice. We all do.” He said.

“Ha thanks. You can meet my sister.” He nodded. It was quiet the rest of the ride. We pulled into the apartment building. And I walked inside. To see Shay and Seth over the conter deep in conversation. As soon as I opened the door they looked up.

“Where the hell were you?!” Seth started and Shay just sighed in relief.

“I stayed at the boys place. I got tired because Ellen is in California and the plane ride made me tired. I’m sorry.” I said. Seth was still mad. I could see it in his eyes.

“What did you do at his place? I swear Sabrina if you guys did anything, I swear to god!!” Seth yelled.

“SETH! He’s not even my real Boyfriend! Who do you think I am?” I yelled back at him.

“Hi. I’m Zayn from One Direction. I have an interview with Sabrina today. I suppose you saw the interview yesterday?” Zayn asked. Seth calmed down a bit. He shook Zayns hand

“Yeah. We saw it. I’m seth. Sabrinas Older, muscular, trained boxer brother.” Seth said. I rolled my eyes. Ever since my last boyfriend hurt me he’s always been there for me but sometimes it’s a little to far.

“Do you guys think you can be civil while I take a shower and get dressed for the interview?” I said. They nodded so I went to take a shower. After I was done’ I dried off and put on a sparkly top with dark skinny jeans. I but on some gladiators and a hippy hairband. I left my hair straight. Then I started my makeup. Not to much. Just eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Then I grabbed my purse and stuff I needed for the interview. I walked downstairs and told Zayn it was time to go. We were driving to the studio. I told seth and shay that I will be home tonight and that I’m making dinner. We got in the car and started driving. The interview was at 4 and the drive there is about 2 hours. So we can get to the studio in time.

“I like your family. Especially your brother.” He said, smirking.

“he means well. It’s just that last time I got hurt, he got really defensive. So now hes really protective. He doesn’t want what happened to happen to me again.” I said plainly hopeing he would drop it but he didn’t.

“If you don’t mind me asking what happened?”I sighed.

“2 years ago. My boyfriend Josh and I were in love. We had been dating for 3 years. We were planning on where we would move and marriage and everything. He was my first boyfriend, my first date, kiss, my first time, everything. One day we were caught in the moment and- and we did it. This was the first time. A few weeks later. I was sick. Everyday. I couldn’t stand without getting sick. Seth took me to the doctor and we found out I-I-I was pregnant.” I started crying even harder. “I went to meet up with Josh the very next day. Seth drove me there because I couldn’t drive. I was crying so hard. We went to the beach. It was our “special” spot. I saw Josh. He kept asking me what was wrong. I couldn’t speak to him. Finally I got up the nerve to tell him. and when I did he denied it. He kept telling me that I cheated on him. He told me it was over. He kept yelling at me. When he was done he pushed me off him and ran away. Seth wasn’t there because I had told him to leave and pick me up 2 hours later. I sat on the beach crying for 2 hours until Seth came back to pick me up. He literally had to pick me up and take me home. I was at home for 2 weeks crying. Seth never let me date again because of what happened.” I was sobbing uncontrollably. Zayn had parked the care and was now hugging me. “I had an abortion. I honestly hate abortion now. I cant stand it. If I could go back in time and change it, I would. I started cutting. One day I cut so deep I fainted. I woke up in the hospital and then I was put on suicide watch. But now I’m off. And now I smoke. I know its not any better but I cant do anything else. My sister knows everythignand I try to keep her from my mistakes. I’m so sorry. I cant believe you’ve seen me like this. I’m so sorry.” I was still sobbing. He was just hugging me.

“it’s not a mistake. What happened, happened for a reason. Nothing happens for no reason. You’ve learned from your mistakes. That’s what matter. I like a girl that has been through a lot. It gives me more to be proud of. You shouldn’t dwell on the past. Just make sure your sister doesn’t make the same mistake.” I looked up at him. I saw his gorgeous brown eyes and I felt hypnotized. I don’t know what came over me. I just felt so safe with him. Like he would take me for myself. Something came over me and instantly I just don’t know what happened. But my lips crashed on his.