5. Wow

Kahmili's POV

I can't believe she actually spent the night and cuddled with me. This is unbelievable, but I'm loving it. Waking up this morning was truly a blessing.I got out of the bed without waking her up. I went to the kitchen and pulled out bacon, eggs, potatoes, and some bread. About to make that breakfast sandwich. I cooked up everything and she still wasn't up.So I went upstairs and shook her lightly and she still didn't get up so I smack her ass and yelld,"Goodmorning Sunshine!!!!"

She got up so quick and started chasing me all around my house until she found me in the kitchen with breakfast in my hand. She walked up calmly and stood there infront of me with pouty lips. She stated that it had hurt. My first instinct was to say sorry, but instead I kissed her and it was passionate, promising, and most of all it was devine. The kiss was wonderful until she snatched the sandwich from my hand and said,"Thanks cutie next time you shouldn't be so soft", and took off with my sandwich.

I walked up the stairs and she was on the bed eating my sandwich. Its all good she then asked me,"When are we going on our date?"

"How about 2:30?"

"Okay well I'll be back and get ready and yeah see yah..." with that she kissed my cheek and left.

Tiye's POV

I walked in my house and nobody was home so I cleaned and then went to my room. When I walked to my room I realized it was 1:15 so I headed to the shower and did my hygiene thing and bathed quickly. I got out the shower. I walked to my closet and pulled out a high-low black skirt and a white tank top. I then grabbed my white gladiator sandals that were laced with gold and put on gold accessories. I had restraightened my hair and flipped my bangs. I wore some lip gloss and mascara as always. I was finally finished and ready to go. I walked back to Kahmili's house and knocked.

Kahmili answered it. He was looking good. He wore a Versace shirt some true religion jeans and some Jordan's.

With that we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and closed it. He got in on his side and actually buckled up without me asking him to. We drove for a while until I asked l,"Where are we going?"

He looked at me and said," We're close so you will see." With that I just waited. We have been driving for thirty minutes until we finally pulled up to our destination. It was a nice fancy restaurant from the looks of the outside. As we walked up he grabbed my hand and I held his have hand tightly.

We entered the restaurant hand in hand and when we walked in it was empty and dark all you could see is the candlelight dinner. I was so in shock that I didn't even know what to say. I was stuck in awe until he slightly tugged on my hand. Then I brushed it off and walked and telling him," It's beautiful! "

"Just like you.", Kahmili said with his nice, deep, raspy voice.

"Thank you." I said a little low.

We then walked to the table and he pulled my chair out. I sat and thanked him, he then sat down and we sat there until a waiter came and brought us our food.(And yes it was already prepared.) Dinner was nice we ate and talked. We headed back to the car and started driving to God knows where.

We then pulled into a airport. We pulled right up to a private jet. I stared at him blankly not knowing what to say once again. We walked up the short flight of stairs and walked into a indescribable decor of a jet. He and I were seated infront of one another. The pilot came and introduced him self and so did the flight attendant. We were now situated and our flight began.

"How could you afford all of this ?", I was so eagered to find out.

Short update put I will update more often...... @Theluvzble1 and @1D_necia