CHAPTER 10

A/N

Well my notes are at the begging because I just wanted to warn you all that there must be some sensitive issues shown in this chapter. Just note is fiction and I have never experience something similar. My intention is not to ofend anyone but to just give some story tl the character 💕❤🙌

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAP and remember to leave give me your opinon.

“Ok, you know what to do… you call me if anything strange happens ok?” her father said

“Ok, you know what to do… you call me if anything strange happens ok?” her father said.  Holland was not listening, she knew his speech. Ever since that trip  all parents started to be dramatically overprotective.

Everyone was affected in a different way, especially since after Chris was shot with the arrow they found another dead girl. It was the third girl killed the same way and rumors about a serial killer were beginning to spread. Her dad was a wreck of nerves, he wasn’t even sleeping well, he had late shifts and Holland had to stay alone. Emilia stayed with her sometimes, but her mother was also concerned that they were staying alone.

3 weeks passed really fast and they still haven’t heard from the killer. Holland tried to talk to Dylan about it, and she really wanted to check on him, she was sure that he was blaming himself for everything that happened, but it was impossible.to talk to him, he had bodyguards following all over the place, his father was really concerned about what happened.

Kit told her he was fine, they couldn’t talk much but he was training him on lacrosse,like he promised coach, but besides from that he wasn’t talking to anyone, it was like he had gone back to be away from everyone. So when she saw him walking alone that morning, without his typical body guards behind him she just had to cut her father’s speech.

“Yeah, yeah, dad I know… see ya” she practically jumped out of the car.

“Holland I mean it!!” she heard her father said.

“Bye daddy! Love you” she walked as fast as she could and reached Dylan in a matter of seconds.

“Dylan! Wait… wait!” she tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and frowned at her she was catching her breath.

“Jeez Roden that wasn’t even far! You need to work on that resistance” he joked and she smiled

“Shut up!” she fixed her hair and dress and they started walking “How are you?”  she asked.

“eh… fine?” he said confused at her question.