Chapter 10 Arrested and Corrected

Charles was extremely mad, he and Alatem had called Trok over an hour ago, the bastard still hadn't shown up. Finally Trok called to tell them he was where they had instructed him to meet them. Charles gave Alatem a kiss before he had Ally flash him to the surface. Charles looked around and motioned for Trok to advance, a strange smile crossed Trok's face then he ordered unseen assailants to open fire!

At first Trok thought the strange man would get away but upon further investigating, he could see the man was dead, now maybe the princess could clear her head. Trok was glad that now he could protect her while the rest of the family was eliminated, with her uncle on the throne at last the empire would be back on the way to glory.

Alatem was at her father's side when the news came in that Charles had been killed. The Emperor was saddened that the man that had saved his family so many times was dead, looking at Alatem he could see that she was visibly shaken, damn it what could he do?

"Alatem I am sorry I know he was a friend of yours I..." her father started.

"NO father, you don't know! You don't know at ALL!" she practically screamed at him. "This was all your doing YOU could have prevented this!" Running from the room the Emperor was heartbroken hearing her gasping sobs as she headed to her room.

Alatem contacted Ally the moment she was in her room, immediately she was whisked away to the Time Raider. Empress Mita could only shake her head this was tragic news indeed. She had thought that Charles was far too smart and brilliant to ever get caught, let alone get his self killed. Melina was sitting in a corner crying her eyes out NO! She didn't believe it! That man was far too fast and cunning to have been killed this easy NO!

Melina didn't believe for a moment that he was dead, the more she thought about the more she was convinced this was a ruse. The only thing was how was she going to prove it? She was only ten and had no access to the tech that her sister or the man did. Hmmm this was starting to get interesting but there had to be a way! Aboard the Time Raider Alatem and Ally were tracking the movements of her uncle and his oldest son, they might not be able to seize him but they could find where the other warehouses were and finally destroy his plan.

For hours they tracked him 'til they finally had the location of the last three clone labs. Alatem began to program all the coordinates they had and sent them via a special carrier wave that Charles had programmed before he left. Sighing Alatem was still upset that so much danger had to be involved, Charles was her world now, without him she didn't know if she could go on.

On the planet a shadowy figure was following the uncle, still not time it thought but soon all this shit would be over then it would be time to solve the other royal ass problems namely that stubborn ass of an Emperor! A sudden movement nearby caught the figure's attention it was about time! Now maybe this business could be concluded and other important issues. Sighing the figure moved in to take a better look cradling the weapon it held for dear life.

Tiberias, the Emperor's brother growled at his oldest son, "What do you mean you can't find either of them?!" Rearing back he slapped the younger man across the face producing a rapidly reddening mark on the man's cheek.

"I looked in all their haunts, after the two labs were destroyed nothing!" The man told his father, damn it the man had a hellacious temper plus the fact that no one did anything right as far as he was concerned.

"I don't give a shit about your excuses!" Tiberias snarled, "Your younger excuse of a brother still has the controller, without it we are screwed! Now get your ass out there and find it!" Roughly kicking his oldest son to emphasize just how serious he was, the son looked away a look of extreme anger crossing his face. You wait you pathetic old man, you wait you'll be licking my boots before this is over he thought.