the past

"You idiot you really are like your father! That useless good for nothing man!"said your mother with a full on angry face

You got to alot of trouble that ended you getting kicked out of your school

Again

Your mother was a well noun hero everyone thought that she was kind, beautiful and a loving mother but that was all a lie ,yes she was a hero but not kind and a loving mother

She was a monster when she got got you she stared at you with the most hated face you have seen but your father loved you and that was a good thing to know that you have someone they you could count on.

But everything changed when your mother found out your father was a...

Villain

*The past*

"The hell way didn't you tell me you were a villain sooner your going to the hero's you villain!"

"B-But what about are kid think how this can affected her-"

" who the fuck cares! she is a kid of a hero and I'm going to make sure she will never become like you, you Discussting VILLAIN!!!"

"Please I beg of you don't take her all way from me plz I care for her I may be a good for nothing villain but I still have a heart-"

"Hah! Oh plz a heart that's hard to believe coming from a person that killed millions! You are after all 'MineKill' the villain that has killed million of people just for the plesher of it! You Discuss me! I don't want you near My kid. EVER!."

"......very well I will get my things and get going"

*Now*

Once you got home your mother put your 6 year old body in a room and locked the door seconds became minutes and minutes became hours until your mother open the door and told you to get to the table to eat dinner

"You are going to eat dinner and take a shower once your finished-"

"Shut up.."

"What did you say!"

"I said" your mother stared at you with horror in her eyes
The mixer of her and and your father quirks gave you a powerful quirk. With your mother quirk, the ability to control a person and your father being able to control a human mine.
"Shut up." Gave you the power to control anything you wanted.

*Splat*

the sound of her guts spiling on the grown as you hold her still with your quirk and a nife cutting her open

'Red'

'What a pretty color!'

*9years later*

A town filled with fire,people and best of all blood

"Look at this a town filled with bran new toys! I can't believe I the great 'Night Sky' gets the chance to test them all out now...Let's begin ~"

...........,...,.........

Just so you know this is my first story!
So if you don't like it plz keep it to your self well that all I have to say bye!