school?

"Starting today you will be a student in UA in the hero class!"

"Uh!?"

All might and eraser head were in shock with what the principal wanted

Wail you just stayed there swinging your feet as you smiled with going to school,no not because you ' like' school it was because you got to take a look at the new possible hero's and maybe new toys!

After when the heros got you they took you to a school and walked you to a room that said the words 'Principal' on it

"But sir I don't think its a good idea to let her anywhere the kids or any person for that matter plus it would be a pain if I have to keep a eye on her every few seconds."

Said Eraser Head as he looked at the principal with the same face he has but with a bit of hope, as the principal will reconsider what he said before

"but think about it, it will be a great training for them and make them keep there garde up!"

Quickly the hope in Eraser Heads eyes vanished and got replaced with a Bord look as the principal smiled at him showing that he is not going to change his mind

" *sigh* guess it can't be helped if you excuse me I have to get ready for my next class"
he stopped and looked at me

"once you got your uniform and everything you need meet me up at the training area with the rest of the class"

and then he left

"Oki doki!"

Said Y/N say looking at the door that the hero left

'Fuck now I have to go to a stupid school in this time of year were the stupid brats have to have more assignments  to do and here I am 3rd best villain going to a prep up school with the next 'soon to be hero's' well at least I might get some information out of someone who goes here'

"Sir are you seriously allowing her to go to school her ?"

Said all might

' if she finds out about izuke this could be a problem'

"I can see way your worried but think about it if we can convince her that being a hero ain't so bad then we might have got are self's a new partner to get you know 'WHO' "

Said the principal to all might as he then terund to look at you

"Isn't that right miss Night Sky? If we can get you to see that hero's aren't so bad will consider joining us?"

"We'll just have to see!"