2

Heeji's POV

It's Chemistry class and I got partnered up with Minho again. I'm actually glad but his probably not glad in any way.

I looked over at him , " Do you like Chairman ? " I asked and he ignored me , just focusing on pouring the chemical.

" I think you do. " I said as I put on a fake smile.

" Why do you care so much if you hate me ? " He asked , still having his eyes on the chemistry experiment.

" I'm just thinking of bullying the the both of you together. " I said , trying to cover up the truth of me liking Minho.

He sighed and looked at me which I have to admit , made my heart skipped a beat.

" Why are you bullying her just because i'm friends with her ? " He asked and I don't know how am I supposed to reply.

" I just hate you. " I said and he was shocked.

" It's really shallow of you to bully her just because you hate me. " He said and I felt hurt. Imagine your crush in a way , insults you.

He looked away and focused on the experiment again. I sighed and looked at him pouring the chemical in and stuff like that.

" Do you want me to help you ? " He shook his head.

" Alright. " I said awkwardly and he continues doing the experiment.

After we are done with the lesson , the chairman whose name is Choi Hyojin came to our lab table and waited for him there.

" Minho-ah , did Heeji help ? " She asked and I looked at her. Minho didn't react in any way and she shook her head.

" This is supposed to be a partner project , not a solo project. Heeji , you have to help Minho. " She said as if I have no clue.

" She did request to help but she might mess it up so I told her not to help. " I looked over at Minho.

Am I supposed to be glad that he helped me or sad that he insulted me ?

" Are you done ? " She asked Minho again and I looked over at her with an annoyed look. She rolled her eyes at me.

" Oh look , who we have here ? " The ultra most hated girl in my list , Nam Bora walked to us and she smirked.

" The bully and the victim are partners. How Ironic it is. " She laughed dramatically and I just looked over at her weirdly.

" Are you really this bored ? " I asked and she crossed her arms as she stared at me.

" I came here to tell you that I didn't know you have a diary. " She smirked and my eyes widened. I have a diary that I wrote about anything and everything.

" What diary ? " I asked.

She smirked and raised up my diary , the one that I placed in my bag. I looked into my bag and my diary is gone.

I looked over at her and she eyed Minho.

Shoot.

" In this diary , you wrote about the little crush you have. " She smirked and everyone became interested in what was in my diary.

" Read it out ! " Someone shouted.

" Give it back ! " I said but she flipped over the diary and was about to read it when someone grabbed it from her and passed it to me.

" It's shallow to take someone's personal belonging without permission , isn't it ? " WooJin said.

Fun fact , Bora had a crush on Woojin and it isn't a tiny winy crush , it's a huge crush that she has for a few years now.

" W-Well , she left it in the hall. " Bora said and Woojin looked at her.

" And you decide to humiliate her by exposing her secrets ? A little shallow , isn't it ? " Bora glared at me before storming out of the class.

Wow she glared at me.

" Thanks. " I said and he smiled.

" You can repay me with a date. " He winked and I rolled my eyes before walking out of the classroom.

Woojin has a crush on me and he confessed to he a couple of times but you guys know how loyal I am to Minho even though he doesn't like me back.

After school , I decided to head to Hongdae since it's pretty fun there with all the shoppings.

" Stop ! " I heard Hyojin screamed , I turned to look at her and realised there was a fight going on there so I decide to go there.

My heart nearly fall out.

I pushed the group of guys away and they stared at me as if i'm a piece of meat.

If you get what I mean.

" Who are you ? " One of them asked and I crossed my arms.

" Kang Heeji. " I said proudly and they grabbed my waist. I looked over at Minho and realised he was badly beaten.

" Leave me alone ! " I kicked the guy , at the part where it hurts the most and he screamed in pain as he fell to the ground.

I grabbed Minho and Hyojin's hands before running towards the crowded area. We squeezed through every corner and I found my dad's store.

My dad is pretty well off and he have a franchise store in Hongdae. I dragged both of them into the store and since I've been here with my dad , they recognised me.

" Someone is following us , call the cops. " I said as I dragged them to the office at the second level of the store.

" Hide here first. I'll see what I can do. " I walked to the CCTV room where I observed every moves of the men.

They entered the store and looked around. They asked if the employees saw us and they just shook their head.

When they exited the store , I went back to the room to see Minho lying on the chair and Hyojin sitting at a corner.

" I'll call the doctor here. " I said as I called the doctor over. After a few minutes , he came over and helped Minho clean up his wounds.

We followed him to the hospital , it's a great way to avoid the group of gangsters too.

" Sorry , I have to leave. " Hyojin said and I nodded. Minho is conscious and he felt a lot better , he is able to eat and drink so that's good.

" Why did you save me when you hate me ? " He asked and without asking I just said the dumbest thing ever.

" Because i'm your personal bully and only I can bully you. "

8th Nov 2017

I know you guys must be mad at JYP but it's a survival program :/ you guys might hate me and disagree with me but I think that we shouldn't be that mad at him because he did say that some people might be eliminated.

I know it's tough to see Minho leave Stray kids just like that but we can't do anything either. It's JYP's choice and I think we should leave it to him to decide.

This is just my opinion and I know it's hard but hating on JYP wouldn't change the fact that Minho got eliminated.