4

Heeji's POV

The next day in school , I found Minho in the classroom with his head on the desk. I felt a little happy because I had a dream that Minho lost all contact with us and live by himself.

I walked to my seat and Hyojin came to my desk as she looked at me for a few seconds before murmuring something.

" What ? " I asked , I really can't hear or make out the words that she's saying.

" I said , Thank you ! " She raised her voice and everyone turned to look at us.

She looked at me in embarrassment before walking out of the class. I made eye contact with Minho but I looked away.

Someone threw a ball of paper at me and I turned around to see the group of girls that hates me with all their heart.

I ignored them but they threw a god damn pen at me and aimed it at my head which they successfully hit me.

I stood up and was about to reprimand them when someone stood up for me.

" It's wrong to throw stuff at someone ! " I turned to look at Minho as he stood up and reprimand them for me.

" Wow , she bullied you but yet you chose to stand up for her. " She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Do you like her or something ? " I saw Minho blushing a little and he shook his head. I sighed asI can't stand them bullying Minho any longer.

It sounds selfish but no one can bully Minho except for me.

" Get lost. " I said as I sat back down on my seat. The girls just chuckled dramatically as they stormed out of the class.

" Hey , meet me today ? " Woojin kneeled beside me and everyone stared at us.

Including Minho.

" Hey , what about no ? " I asked and Woojin's smile just disappeared immediately after hearing what I've said.

" Do you really not like me that much ? " Woojin asked and I felt as if my heart is breaking. He have been trying to woo me for the longest time ever but I just can't like him.

" Woojin I- " He stood up before walking out of the class. I felt really bad because he was always there for me whenever i'm down or i'm being looked down on.

But yet I can't like him back the same way.

I walked out of class to see Woojin by his locker , putting some books into his locker. I walked to him and he didn't bother looking at me.

" Woo- " He walked away.

I walked beside him but yet he pretended as if I wasn't beside him , as if I'm non-existent.

I grabbed him by his wrist and forced him to look at me. I felt like I committed a sin by breaking a kind soul's heart.

I know it's bad to hurt someone but I just can't possibly pretend to like him when I don't. I don't want to hurt him even more , that's why i'm doing this.

" Woojin , look. " I said and he rolled his eyes.

" I get it , you don't like me in the same way and you will never want a loser like me to be your boyfriend. Am I right ? " He asked and I felt really bad.

" I don't mean it that way ! " I said but he walked away. I sighed as I stared at the ground , if only the guy I like wasn't Minho but Woojin.

I walked back to class and I saw Minho staring at me as I walked to my seat.

" What do you want ? " I asked with the coldest tone. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone or even react to anything so if those girls decides to provoke me now , they are doomed.

" Are you okay ? " He asked and I looked over at him with a cold gaze before nodded a little.

" If you have anything you want to talk about just talk to me about it. " He said and I'm starting to get a little pissed off.

I don't know if it's just me but it's really irritating when you're mad and someone asked if you're mad or are you okay.

Obviously i'm not.

I might seemed like a brat and maybe I am but this is me and I don't plan to change myself just because of a guy that I like.

" What do you want ? Can you just stop blabbering on and provoking me ? It's really irritating if you to keep trying to comfort me. I know it's your act of kindness but why must you do such things when i'm your bully ? " I asked.

Minho's POV

When she asked that question , it hits me right in the middle of my heart.

I wonder why did I act so nice to her all of a sudden when she is the one that caused me to feel all the pain and all the hatred towards school.

However , whenever I see her feeling sad or angry , I felt really agitated , I felt the need to help her.

I kept quiet as she rolled her eyes. She stormed out of the class and I just sat at my seat , with zero emotion , thinking about what she said just now.

I guess , I know that Heeji is a good person deep down her heart and honestly , I just wish for her to be happy.

I want to see her smile , I want to see her be happy and lastly , I want to see her be with the person that she truly love.

Honestly , I do have a tiny crush on her because of how different she act in contrast to the girls in my school.

She might be my bully but it comforts me when I realised that even if she bullies me , she would help me out whenever i'm in need of help.

She could have just left me alone when she sees me getting beaten up by the gang but she didn't. She risk her life and came in to fight for me.

It truly touches my heart and made it flutter a little.

But she would never like me.

From a man's view , I feel like maybe Heeji have a crush on Woojin but she just can't show her true feelings towards him that's why she kept rejecting his confession and dates.

I envy Woojin for having the courage to fight for his love but I on the other hand , don't have the courage or the rights to.

I'm just a guy that should stay in his own lane.

Heeji came into the classroom again , she glanced past me and I felt a slight tingling feeling right in my heart.

Maybe I do like Heeji more than I think I do.

16th Nov 2017

This chapter sucks honestly but okay