I tell you something

*ding dong

*ding dong

Who is that?

*thud thud thud

I'm in my deep sleep and someone is knocking at my door.

I checked the time and it's just 4 o'clock in the morning.

*thud thud thud

The knock become louder so I decided to get up and make it to the door.

I peep in the peephole to see a person standing, wearing his favorite black hoodie jacket and I already knew who it was.

I unlocked the door but the person quickly open the door and locked it by himself and rushed to get inside of my house.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Do you know what time is it?"

Instead answering my question, he rushed to the windows and checked like if someone is out there then close the windows and curtains after. I notice him a bit weird and nervous like he's not in his own self.

He rush towards me and his hands suddenly hold both of my shoulders with a grip.

I look deeply in his eyes to see a puffy eyes. I see sweat in his face and he is gasping for some air.

To see him like a totally mess gets me so worried and nervous at the same time cause I know something was wrong.

"Taehyung-ah.. What's up?"

He look deeply into my eyes and lean closely into me.

"Jina. Listen to me"

"I tell you something"

-
Hi! This is my first fanfic story of BTS.

This is just a short story so please have patience to read this till the end. Haha!

Thank you in advance! 😇