How you met

Luna: heyo! What's up? I'm back with a new book! Regular rules apply this is a non-despair au (also all the characters fabricated memories are their real memories)
Shuichi: Luna? Who are you talking to?
Angie: Isn't it obvious? Luna is contacting Atua!
Luna: I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR FREAKY CULT! Anyway onwards!

Shuichi Saihara
You were walking through a small quite park when you saw a boy wearing a black high school uniform with five buttons on his right, another two buttons on his left and attached with his high school's logo. His pants along with his shoes seem to be in black; the same color as his uniform and the cap placed on his head. He was sitting on a bench looking at a pond with some ducks paddling around looking deep in thought. You smiled and then gently sat down next to him "hey, are you okay?" You asked the boy jumped slightly "y-yeah I'm fine.." he mumbled you smiled and tried to get a proper look at the boy next to you but it was kind of difficult as the cap he was wearing obscured his face. The guy then took his hat off to ruffle his short black hair the small ahoge swishing back and forth slightly. While his hat was off you got a very clear look at his face He had very pale skin and thick, feminine eyelashes. His eyes were a gambogeish grey. "Pretty.." you mumbled "hmm? What?" You blushed and looked at him again he was staring at you "oh it's just your eyelashes are really pretty and long.." the boy smiled and turned pink "t-thank you, err.." "oh I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" I held out my hand for him to shake "I'm Shuichi Saihara nice to meet you." He said as he shook your hand.

Rantaro Amami
You were sitting in class whilst your teacher droned on about something until they clapped and announced that you would be doing pair work with someone the teacher chose. "Rantaro Amami go with (Y/N) (L/N). " you heard your teacher call out. As you looked up from your desk you saw a tall young man with light green hair and two small ahoge. His eyes are green and have notably long eyelashes. He wears a dark blue striped sweater with a big dark symbol on it with gray pants and shoes.
He also had a necklace with a crystal accessory on it. He wore a silver bracelet on his right wrist and a different, larger bracelet on the left. He also has multiple silver rings: one on his left index finger, one on his right thumb, and one on the right index finger. His right middle finger has a one bigger and darker ring. His right ear has six piercings, while his left ear only has one, and one in his eyebrow. He looked like a fucboi. You gave him a death glare as he pulled up a chair and sat on it and leaning on the back (Luna: like his character art) "hey there I'm Rantaro Amami and you are?" He said coolly "sensei already said my name." You responded and looked back at the desk "look I'm not a bad guy, I want to get to know you." He smiled and looked at you kindly and then grabbed his pad of paper and turned back to you asked you "so what do you think about the first question?" He asked "what do you want Rantaro?" He just looked at you with surprise "I just want to maybe be friends I know I look like a playboy, but I think your a cool girl." Rantaro said seriously. I looked up at him smiled lightly. "Okay Amami you win." Rantaro smiled like he had won the lottery. "Thanks (Y/N) I won't let you down."

K1-B0 (Luna: Aka, best V3 boi #2)
You were walking home after going shopping for food for that evening when a older looking man came up to you and began talking "hey there pretty thing, what are you doing out so late?" You felt really uncomfortable "U-Um I have to g-go, my brother is expecting me to be home soon." the old guy chuckled and slung his arm around your shoulders "Aww come on girly, your brother wont notice if your a little late home." you could smell the faint tinge of alcohol on his breath "n-no thank you, I've got to go." The guy didn't like that "look girly I don't like being told no when it comes to things I want so do as I say or you wont even get home." the man threatened you felt fear and started squirming "p-please no leave me alone!" you screamed you then turned away from the man and screamed at the top of your lungs for help. Just as you were about to give up a voice cleared their throat "please stop harassing that girl, sir" the old guy clicked his tongue "scram, kid I was here first." the boy that had intervened then walked out of the shadows to reveal that he had a fully mechanical body. Most of his body is made up of black metal resembling armoured plating. He had two glowing spots on his chest, another two on his stomach, and two on his both wrists. He had spikey platinum blonde hair with a large ahoge. His waist, which resembles a belt, has a glowing red spot on the each side of his front. He also was quite a short stature. he was also wearing black and green headphone like objects on his ears. He also had a collar with the same green text on it. His blue eyes were also notably mechanical and there were thick black lines around and below them. "I will ask you again. Leave this lovely young lady alone." the boy who, I was still shorter than, walked up to the man and picked him up by the collar the man was so shocked he dropped you to try and prise the boy's hands of him. "O-Oi! Get off me!" The boy complied and dropped the man but then walked over to you and gently held out a hand to help you up, you were still a little shaken up so you were vary weary of this stranger. "It's okay, you can trust me, lets get you home miss?" "(Y/N) (L/N)." the boy then smiled lightly at you. "My name is K1-B0, but please call me Kiibo." you looked at the Kiibo as you both walked back to your house "huh? K1-B0? That's a strange name.." Kiibo then laughed nervously and lightly scratched the back of his head "well...you see I'm a robot...But! I have a recording function that if you say any Robophobic comments I will take them to the authorities!" He shouted pointing at you "u-um, I wasn't going to say anything b-bad.." you said shyly. Kiibo's face then went red and he apologised for the entire walk back to your house about being to quick to judge you.