Nicknames 💜

I is back this is going to be the nicknames that both the boys call you and what you call them.
The lay out will be
His nickname for you
Your nickname for him

Shuichi Saihara
Him - Darling. Because I feel that he's a smol innocent bean that would be a bit shy but call you something cute and endearing. 
You - Baby. Short and simple and it always makes him blush.

Rantaro Amami
Him - Babygirl. He mostly calls you this because your smaller than him and he finds how you respond to when he calls you that cute.
You - Taro. You just shorten his name to Taro because, 1 your too lazy to call him his full name and 2 you find it a cute nickname.

K1-B0
Him - Honey. Even though he's a robot he's a hopeless romantic at metalic heart, so after a lot of research he decided that Honey was a appropriate nickname for you.
You - Sweetie. Again same kind of reasoning, he's a sweetheart and you want to remind him as he is quite insecure about how he needs upgrades and how, seemingly useless he can be in some situations, thought that isn't the case.

Gonta Gokuhara
Him - (Y/N). Bless this bean he doesn't really feel the need to give you a nickname as he finds your own name suites you better than any nickname.
You - Sweetheart. I LOVE THIS BUG BOI WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD. *ahem* you call him this because....well why not? it's what he is.

Kaito Momota
Him - my Universe. Cause space
You - Momo. CAuse why not?

Kokichi Ouma
Him - Babe. Cause I feel like he's quite a cheesy person.
You - Koki. This was suggested to me by the lovely PatriciaDunbar9 they suggested this and I found it cute so it stays.

Korekiyo Shinguji
Him - Princess. He calls you this because your beauty reminds him of a old Japanese tale of a princess who was a seamstress who wove beautiful clothes by the heavenly river, represented by the Milky Way. Because Orihime worked so hard weaving beautiful clothes, she became sad and despaired of ever finding love. Her father, who was a God of the heavens, loved her dearly and arranged for her to meet Hikoboshi, the cow herder who lived on the other side of the Milky Way. (Actual Japanese folk tale)
You - Kiyo. Cause everyone calls him that.

Ryoma Hoshi
Him - Kitten. I feel like he would call you this cause cats, but wouldn't call you it all that often and mostly just call you your name.
You - Hoshi. Manly cause he is a under appreciated star that DIED TOO SOON 😫😫. But shh cause this is a parallel universe.

Luna: Ooof  two parts in two days after weeks of nothing and who says I'm not generous.  I'm kidding thank you all for putting up with me and I hope you enjoyed this byeeeee