London loves - 1

You and your friend Graham walked down the dark, wet and damp street of a London sideway. The rain made a parting noise on the black umbrella that you lifted above you, and him. "Well, how did the band tryout go?" (Y/N) muttered, trying to brake the silence. "Well... one didn't show up." He turned his head towards yours. "Shame, who was he?" You would like to get closer to Graham, as a good friend would. "Alex, Alex James" oh... you thought trying to see if they name would ring a bell in your mind. It didn't. (The Next part is completely fiction like...did Graham ever share a apartment with some chic—)
As you saw your apartment in the distance, you ditched the umbrella and ran over to the apartment building and ran inside, to shelter yourself from the cold, wet weather.
You watched Graham approach the building through the glass panelling; he was moving at walking pace.
You signalled for him to come faster. "No can do" shouted Graham. You locked your arms and rolled your eyes.
As he approached the door you cracked it open for him to walk through, when he was inside you took the umbrella and started shaking off the rain.
"So, let me guess your gonna give me a lecture on how rain is fine, blade-da-da." You jokingly stated.
"You bet." Graham said as he moved his crooked glasses to line up with his eyes.
"Ughh." You both walked up the stairs to apartment: 13. (Ooo, terrible blur reference in a blur story ooo.) You jiggled with the keys and bashed the door down. "Home..." you said with tired eyes collapsing on the sofa.
Graham looked down at you. "Well good night to you too." He said in a sarcastic tone as he wondered to his bed and ended the night.

(A/N)
This is terrible, I know, fight me. Chapters will get longer when I have
better ideas? This is just an introduction basically. Schedual? None.
Word count: 340.