He thought of cars - 3

You and everyone else grabbed your coats waddled out the door.
"Hey, (Y/N) wanna cig?"Alex Shouted from the front of the huddle.
"Er, sure!" You walked over to Alex, he lit the cigarette and pased you the burning roll of tobbaco. You placed it inbertween your chapped lips and puffed out a cloud of smoke.

You looked at Alex "what's up with Damon, he's very quitet." You whispered. "Not sure, he was all normal till ya' and Coxon came. All I can say is ask him, really." He gave you a pat on the back signaling to go over to Damon.
You slipped back to where you was originaly standing, next to Damon.

"So, Damon, we haven't actually had a good chat. What's on ya mind?"
You puffed the cigarette and skewered it between your fingers.
He looked up in suprise. "Wel-l the album has been a bit stressful to get together, an' all." He did look utterly tired. "When did you go to bed?" You gave him a stern look. "...sorry?" He looked very spaced out.
"You, head me, what time"
"well..." he paused. "I didn' sleep." At this moment you couldn't say much yourself, being a heavy innsomniac. You looked looked at the gray clouds in the sky part to reveil, a bright blue sky. You looked at the ground again. "I didn't sleep either..." you kept your head firmily on the ground. You could feel him looking at you.
"Why...?" He asked quietly. You gave a long shakey breath.
"I'm currently un-employed and poor Graham provides for us, it makes me feel worthless. School taught me that you shouldn't follow you dreams instead, work in a gray, worn office. We never had music lessons, it was all I wanted, really but ya' know they taught me to give up." You turned to him. His eyes looked lost. He opened his mouth to say somthing but— "Damon what did you need?" Dave wondered towards him and you walked over to Graham to give them space.

"Gettin' anything?" You questioned him, walking into the store.
He paused to think. "I think I'll just check out tha' CDS to be honest." He had a grey look on his face as he said it. "Same, theese stores are bare bones anyway."

Alex pulled a trolley out of the hut "hey, (Y/N) get in!" He leaned his arm on the handle bar and rested his head in his hands, you walked over to him. "No" you crossed your arms.
"Awe, why not?" He pouted. You stared blankly at him and took a deep breath. "Well, alright then..." so you jumped into the shopping cart.
Being thrown around in a Tescos parking lot, how romatic.
You got out of the cart "yeah, that's anough of that...your turn."
Alex stood straight. "No way." You smirked and crossed your arms.
"Awe...why not?" You said mockingly. Alex stared blankly at you and put his arms above his head in deafeat. "Alright, alright..." he slowly got into the trolley. You burst out laughing at him.
"Okay, I've had a laugh you can get out now." You tried to gain your breath back. "What? I just got in! That took effort." He pouted.
"Yeah, yeah big boy, get out."
He glared at you and you gave a sarcastic smile in reply.
"Asshole..." you could hear him jokingly say under his breath.
He had finally got himself of the shopping trolley by this point and you both walked into the supermarket.

You had skipped over to Graham in the CD section, Alex had gone to look at the cheese or something.

You stood with Graham picking through the CD collection.
"Nirvana, crowded house...Blur: Lesiure."
You flicked the CD to the other side.
"Bang, she's so high— Graham?"
"Erm, yeah?" He had two CDS in both hands as he looked towards you.
"I thought you was practicing earlier for recording?"
You still had Leisure weadged between your fingers.
"Nah, we're just practicing for live performences, the album came out about three days ago."
Graham was getting a larger collection of CDS in his hands, putting some back, picking some new ones out.
"And you didn't bother to tell me? We could of celebrated!"
You was quite angry, of course they had just released their first album.
"Well, we're going to the bar." He started walking to the check out.
"That's it?" By this point you both had payed and was was walking out to the car park
where you was going to meet the rest of the boys.
"Whats wrong with that?"

OH MY I KNOW IT TOOK TO LONG AND ITS SO SHORT BUT LIFE IS HARD AT THE MOMENT SORRY.
19/3/18
Wow that was edgy