Chapter 8. (Mike's POV.)

Mike's POV

Also trigger warning.

Waking up with my arms around the most beautiful girl I've ever met is definitely not the worst way to wake up. I squeezed Sarah a little so she would wake up as well, and when she did she gave me the biggest, most heart stopping grin. "Good morning, Beautiful." I whispered the cliche line in her ear.

She giggled and kissed me. "Hi."

The kiss soon turned into a full out make-out session as I straddled her. She looped her arms around me and tangled her legs lazily with mine. I don't think I could be any happier than I was at that moment.

We spent the next hour cuddling and laughing and kissing and just generally having the best morning of my life. However, when my

parents ringtone started blaring from my phone, my heart nearly exploded from fear.

"Hello?"

"Michael? You need to come home, now. Vic's in the front yard and he won't move for us. Please, hurry. It's worrying your mother greatly." My dad said in one breath.

I rolled out of bed and put my jeans on simultaneously. "Right, right. I'll be home in ten minutes." I hung up so I could get ready faster. Sarah just rolled over on the bed and watched me.

"Everything alright?" She asked.

"They're worried about Vic. He won't move and something's wrong and I don't know I just have to go." I panicked, making it along as I went.

"Hey, hey. It's fine, I understand. I had to go help Kellin out like that all the time. Just call me later and fill me in." That was one of the many things I loved about Sarah: she may have hated Vic's guts at the moment, but she still knew he was my big brother and I had to  make sure he was okay. I gave her a tight hug and kiss before jumping down her stairs and running home.

Mom was right to be worried; Vic looked terrible. His skin was paler than I had even seen it and he looked like he had been crying for a long time. He was shivering despite the warm San Diego temperature.

I sat down next to him and he handed me a damp piece of paper. "K-Kellin gave this to Alex to g-g-give to me."

Vic, it started.

This probably seems really desperate, and Alex thinks I'm in kindergarten for making him deliver my note to you, but I just need to for some reason. I hope you're doing okay. You should know that I'm definitely not. I think about you all the time, and I think I'm going crazy without you. Please, come back to me. I know you think you're bad for me, but I'm doing so much worse without you, and something tells me you're fairing the same as I am. I guess if you really do want me to leave you alone, just don't respond. I won't try to contact you anymore unless you contact me first. I get that I don't deserve you in the slightest, I would understand if you hated me. Please don't do this to me anymore. I'm sorry for not helping you more, I'll do anything for you to take me back. My heart physically hurts to not be with you. You're my other half, you have to believe me.

I need you,

Kellin.

"I don't know what to do, Mikey." He whispered. "I brought this all upon myself, and I don't know how to handle it." He buried his face in his hands, and the only thing I could do was put my arm around him until I finally convinced him going inside and taking a mice, hot shower would help him feel better.

~~~~~

The next two weeks were absolute hell. Vic refused to leave his room, even when we needed him in the studio. Our record company was getting fed up.