Chapter Twenty

Before I start I have a question, I was thinking of making either a Taehyung(V) x Reader or a Yoongi(Suga) x Reader (Both are from BTS) If I were to write one who would read it, also if I did, who should I do it on? 

Lance **There will be multiple POV changes in this chapter, also this is the last chapter I will be writing in this book. An epilogue will come out soon.**

I went into Red, Allura had just made an announcement to the coalition that our time to fight against the Galra empire was now.

I looked back at where Y/n used to pilot with me, it had been almost a month and we hadn't found her, it was almost like the others forgot that she was missing. Keith was the only other one who always searched for her; now he's with The Blade of Marmora so I'm the only one who still looks for her. 
I looked back to the controls of Red and placed my hands on the control bars and pushed forward, getting him out of the castle where the others were too.

"Blade, Rebel's, do you copy?" Allura asked through her intercom.

"We copy." Matt said through his mic.

"We're ready." Keith replied.

"This is our chance to take down the Galra Empire." Allura stated giving her speech,
"This day is the day that will be remembered as the day that we rose up and rebelled." 
Giving one last glance at the back of the lion where Y/n always was, I sighed, I knew if she could see me sulking about her being gone she would probably laugh and tell me to suck it up. I have a small chuckle at the thought and went forward following the others.

As soon as we got to the area that the Galra was at, shots were fired at us almost instantly. I managed to manoeuvre Red around the shots and get a few of the Galra ships down. All around me, the others were doing the same thing in different ways. Red got hit a couple of times but nothing serious.

All of us flew down to the planet Naxcella, it was run down but had multiple Galra technology on it that they were using in the fight against us.

"We need to disable this tech!" Shiro yelled, "Form Voltron!" 

Y/n

"Matt, I'm going out." I put on my helmet and ran to the ship that I came in.

"Y/n, it's too dangerous out there alone!" He tried to stop me, keeping his hands on his control wheel and only looking back once or twice when he said it.

"It's dangerous anywhere in this battle, Matt. I'm going out." I ran to my ship before he could say anything more, luckily it was on a small drop pad that I could control form on my ship. I dropped myself out of his cruiser.

"Voltron, Blade, can you hear me?" I flew towards some of the Galra ships, shooting them as I did. My ship, since it was one of the ones that Lotor's generals used, could twist and turn easily making it able to avoid all of the shots that were heading in my direction.
"Voltron come in." I yelled again.

"Y/n?" It was Keith's voice that came through the intercom.

"Keith, it's me. It's Y/n." I manoeuvred myself through the field of shots that were coming towards my ship.

"Y/n." That was Pidge and Hunk.

"Good to have you back, Y/n." Shiro's voice cut in.

"You too, Shiro. It's good to be back." I replied, flying towards Naxcella where I suspected they were and where I thought I could help most.

I was almost there when I saw a purple barrier like haze come over the surface of the planet making me unable to reach the surface.
"There's a shield over the surface of Naxcella," I said, "I'll try to get in." I flew towards the barrier but felt a painful shock go through my body when I tried to.