Ch.28 Blessed heart

(Flashback) After coming up with a plan to take down Mary-belle, Raven made her way to a gazebo that was near Emerald City where she saw Mary-belle resting on the cushion seats with 2 men as her guards. She was still holding onto Lilly's staff and had her eyes on Raven who walked up towards her.

"Excuse me" she spoke "Are you Mary-belle?"

"Who's asking?" Mary-belle demanded.

"I'm Raven Queen, from Ever After High, I'm here because I'm doing an assignment on the land of Oz, and when I heard that you were the new warlord, I was hoping I can interview you for my assignment."

"Really?" she replied amused while setting down the crook "No one's ever wanted to interview me before. What do you want to know?"

But as Raven started to ask her questions, DG and her friends began to sneak up behind the gazebo. Once they were close enough, she reached out and tried to grab the crook, only to have it swung across her face by Mary-belle's strong force causing her to collapse back while clutching her now bloody nose. Everyone was full of shock as Mary-belle stood up while still clutching the crook.

"Did you really think I was that stupid?" she smirked as she pointed to raven "I knew from the moment she walked in, that something was going to happen."

"But was this really necessary?" DG growled while still clutching her bloody nose.

"Yes it was."

"Hey doll" Raven suddenly called "You may think you're powerful, but do you know who I am?"

"Should I?" she replied with sarcasm.

"I believe so" Raven smirked "Because my mother is the Evil Queen, meaning that I'm more powerful then you."

And with that she held her hand out and used her powers to hold Mary-belle still while using her other hand to send the men who tried to go after her flying away.

"What the hell?" Mary-belle growled while trying to move from Raven's grip as Lilly suddenly went up to her.

"Hello Mary-belle" she greeted with a smirk.

"What the?!" Mary-belle's eyes widen "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Looking for this" she frowned as she pried the crook from her cousin's hand as Raven let her go.

"Give me that!" Mary-belle tried to take the crook back but Lilly held it away.

"This crook doesn't belong to you" she declared in a frown "It's not even in your story. You abused it and branded these Ozians, and because of that, I have no choice but to do this."

And with that she stabbed her crook into the ground as the magic of the crook branded onto Mary-belle who collapsed on the ground.

"This is the only time I'll ever brand someone with my crook" Lilly told her "Now I have the ability to locate you whenever I want. So if I were you, I'd watch your back."

Mary-belle's face was now red with anger as she sprang up.

"Hey don't feel bad" Lilly smirked "I'll bless your heart."

At that point the Ozians along with Raven all snickered.

"This isn't over Lilly" Mary-belle declared sternly "Just because I don't have your crook anymore doesn't mean I'll find ways to make your life a living hell."

"Well whatever you do, I'll always be able to track you."

"Good luck with your homeless life now" Sunny added "While I'll be enjoying my family crops."

Mary-belle gave all of them death glares before storming off into the woods.

"Well-" Lilly spoke "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to my aunt that her daughter's not coming home."

"Well I'm sure she'll be thrilled" Leo commented.

"Leo" DG hissed while smacking his arm.

"I guess we'll just have to move on with her not being around" Lilly suggested "Which I'm actually okay with."

"Well thank you Lilly" Sunny thanked "Now I don't have to worry about giving money to that bitch."

"Well if she gives you any more problems just call me okay?"

They nodded as she turned to Raven "You ready to go?"

"Oh I'm gonna stay here for a bit" Raven replied "I still got my assignment to do."

"Okay, see you later then."

"Well Raven while you're here-" DG put in "There's a prince who's visiting Emerald City, maybe we can get you to interview him for your assignment."

"Really?" Raven smiled astonished "You would do that?"

"Of course" she smiled.

"Well thanks, I can't wait to see what he says."

Still in the living room and after their surprise kiss, Sunny and Tim soon found themselves still on the couch, but Tim was now laying on top of Sunny who had her arms around him while stroking his hair as he laid his head on her chest.

"Aren't you worried someone will walk in on us?" Sunny asked.

"Not really" he replied "And if so we'll just explain what happened."

"Well then-" she sighed as she gave a small smile "How do you think people are gonna feel about this?"

"I think they'll be okay with it" he smirked as she gave a small giggle "Besides, I like listening to the sound of your heart beating."

"So do I."

Just then there was a knock at the door as they both sprang up.

"I'll get that" Tim offered as he got up and went to the door and opened it.

But when he saw who it was, his heart dropped and his eyes widen when he saw Willow. Even though she had lost her green tone, he recognized her as his heart began to beat rapidly.

"Well if it isn't Tim Tin-man" she smirked "Or is it Bryce?"

Tim just stood there full of shock and fear as she took a step towards him as he backed away just as Sunny saw who was here as she got up from the couch and back away in fear.

"How did you find us?" Tim demanded.

"That doesn't matter" she replied "What matters is that I get this."

And with that she punctured her hand into his chest as Sunny gave a loud gasp as Willow pulled out his heart. Tim was even more shock as he stared at his heart in Willow's hand.

"And now for the brain" she smirked as she used her powers to make both of them collapse unconscious.

Now with the heart, next up was the brain.