Ch.43 Mirror vision

The next afternoon, knowing tonight was night of his date with DG, Zach made his way to the flower shop where he began to look at the different flowers.

"I can see you're awake" he turned around to see his sister.

"So who woke you up?" she questioned "Was it Elena?"

"No" he replied in a frown "It was DG."

"Seriously?" she raised an eyebrow "I thought she didn't like you."

"Well when you get to know someone, they're not as bad as you thought they were. In fact, DG and I are going on a date tonight."

"What?" Willow's eyes widen "You're going on a date with my sworn enemy?"

"I thought Elena was your enemy?"

"I have a lot of enemies that I lost count."

"Well to answer your question, yes I am going on a date with your sworn enemy, and you're not gonna do anything about it."

"I didn't say I was gonna do anything about it" she crossed her arms "So what are you doing here anyway? You gonna give DG flowers on your date?"

"Perhaps, I'm just looking first."

"Well then-" she sighed with a frown while plucking a flower from it's stem "You better enjoy this date, because it may be your last. You don't know when your date is going to disappear and never show up again."

"Are you ever gonna move on from this?" he remarked "I get that you're depressed because there's no other way to bring Frank back, and I'm sorry, I really am. But you can't feel this way forever, you have to move on eventually."

"Oh and find another guy who actually likes me?" she doubted "I doubt it."

"Well if you could just be less wicked, then guys would notice you and like you more. Just because our mother was a witch doesn't mean you have to be one too you know."

"Oh yeah?" she scowled "Then how come in Oz I got the green skin and you didn't?"

"How am I suppose to know that? Maybe the genetics only passes down to females. And in case you forgot, you weren't born with magic, none of the witches in Oz were. Your pendant gives you your magic, and if you learn to use it wisely and not for evil, people would like you more. And isn't that what you want?"

She sighed "I don't even know anymore. Like I said to those bozos, perhaps I'm just not designed to be happy. I should just stay in my tower where everyone stays away from me, cause that's the fate of a wicked witch."

And with that she used her power to burn the flower into ashes as she let it pour out of her palm and onto the ground.

"Have fun on your date" she added with a dull look as she walked off.

After she was gone, Zach gave a sad sigh as he looked down at the flower ashes. Thinking that there would be no way to help his sister.

________

Still at home and with her parents over, Elena once again laid on the couch of the living room while staring at the purple heart promise ring Terrence had given her. Thus making her wonder if he still had the one she had given him.

"So are you just gonna lay there until it's time to go?" Mira Queen, also known as the Evil Queen but was now a younger duplicate asked.

"That's what I'm planning on doing" Elena responded dully.

"Elena-" her father David Jones, who was also the Good King and a younger duplicate sigh "You can't just lay there all day."

"Then what am I suppose to do then? I can't talk to him until later."

She then gave a small groan while tilting her head back.

"I really am a bad girlfriend" she muttered "What am I always keeping secrets from those I care about?"

"You're just scared" Mira explained "It happens to everyone. But that doesn't mean it's the end of the world."

"Yeah" David agreed "As soon as you meet up with Terrence, you can fix things up, and everything will be okay... hopefully."

Elena gave another groan.

"Do you want us to go with you?" Olivia asked.

"I guess" she sighed "You can like wait outside."

Olivia then went over and looked down on her roommate.

"You wanna do something before it's time to go?" she asked.

"Do what?" Elena muttered.

"Anything" she grabbed her hand and tried to pull her off the couch "Anything that doesn't have to do with boys. Come on."

"I don't wanna" Elena whined.

"Well you're going to" Olivia declared "We can eat the whole ice cream in the freezer if that will get you up."

At that point it caught her attention.

"I can eat" she announced.

"Works every time" Olivia smirked.

________

As it was getting close to evening, out near the abandoned farm, up in the sky, a hot air balloon of different shades of green hovered over the open area as it began to lower itself down to the ground. Once it made it to the ground, the door swung open as Emerald, Ozma, and Grace stepped out.

"This is it" Emerald declared "Storybrooke. You got the Magic Picture Grace?"

"Right here" Grace held up the mirror "Now how do we find them?"

"I guess we just do it the old fashion way" Ozma suggested "Look around and ask for help."

And with that they began to make their way across the field. Once they made it into town, they began to look around for the Ozians when they spotted Zach strolling down the sidewalk.

"Zach!" Ozma called out as they hurried towards him.

"What the?" his eyes widen when he saw them "What are you guys doing here?"

"First off-" Emerald started to say "Have you found DG's friends?"

"Yeah they're okay" he assured when he noticed the mirror in Grace's hands "Why do you have the Magic Picture?"

"Because this mirror caught Emily's murder."

"Wait what?" he gasped "You mean..."

"It showed us who killed her and framed DG's friends" Grace remarked with a smile.

"Well who did it?" he demanded.

She sighed "See for yourself."

She held up the mirror in front of him as he watched the vision. And as soon as he saw who did it, he felt his stomach drop and his eyes widen.